IGNORED

Anyone want a ZX Spectrum ?!

I rescued my friends ZX Spectrum boxed with cables and several cassettes, no tape drive. Can't confirm it works but he is a pretty careful person and it looks in good contion.

I'm in the UK near Peterborough, Cambs (also up to Grantham, Lincs) if anyone want to pick it up otherwise someone can pay the postage and I'll send it?

19101585_ZXSpectrum3.thumb.jpg.cafecd23aaef1ec0d151017fe8536262.jpg2070194212_ZXSpectrum2.thumb.jpg.92225e1626cfe94089c9718b42a2aa75.jpg1202384075_ZXSpectrum1.thumb.jpg.6f4815dcb425e283ccb7f1849d465174.jpg

Jason

:thumbsup:

Well I'm already glad I saved it from being thrown away! What I'll do is leave this open a few days, if anyone local to me who can collect it is interested (see 1st post) I will give it to them, otherwise I'll randomly pick a name from all of those interested and message them, get a quote for postage and go from there.

• Like 2

On 5/27/2020 at 11:23 AM, therealbountybob said:

:thumbsup:

Well I'm already glad I saved it from being thrown away! What I'll do is leave this open a few days, if anyone local to me who can collect it is interested (see 1st post) I will give it to them, otherwise I'll randomly pick a name from all of those interested and message them, get a quote for postage and go from there.

Just a silly question: How many days are "a few days"? ?

I’ll probably get rid of my speccy soon. I will be selling a few things when I get stuff in order. I’m in the US. I got a speccy through a trade some time ago but never powered it up to make sure it worked. Anyone is free to PM me if they don’t get this one and I can get back to you as soon as it’s tested?