therealbountybob

Anyone want a ZX Spectrum ?!

I rescued my friends ZX Spectrum boxed with cables and several cassettes, no tape drive. Can't confirm it works but he is a pretty careful person and it looks in good contion.

I'm in the UK near Peterborough, Cambs (also up to Grantham, Lincs) if anyone want to pick it up otherwise someone can pay the postage and I'll send it?

19101585_ZXSpectrum3.thumb.jpg.cafecd23aaef1ec0d151017fe8536262.jpg2070194212_ZXSpectrum2.thumb.jpg.92225e1626cfe94089c9718b42a2aa75.jpg1202384075_ZXSpectrum1.thumb.jpg.6f4815dcb425e283ccb7f1849d465174.jpg

Jason

I'd take it although it depends on what it will cost to ship it to the US. 

PM sent!

9 minutes ago, larrylaffer said:

Second in line! Sending PM.

Interested.  Sending PM

:thumbsup:

Well I'm already glad I saved it from being thrown away! What I'll do is leave this open a few days, if anyone local to me who can collect it is interested (see 1st post) I will give it to them, otherwise I'll randomly pick a name from all of those interested and message them, get a quote for postage and go from there.

• Like 2

I'd be interested as well.  This is a very nice thing you're doing for the community.  I would've been interested even if it was for sale.  :)

I'd be interested as well, although I don't really see a chance why 6 people ahead of me will decide not to snag it:)

I like the idea of trying to get a spectrum, but I'd probably better off trying to find a spectrum rom cart for the ts2068

Posted (edited)

I would be interested as well. :3

Thank you for giving us all a fair shot. :3

Edited by Jinroh

Not sure if it's gone or not, but I'd be interested in dropping my name in the hat.  Can't get a Speccy out here :(

On 5/27/2020 at 11:23 AM, therealbountybob said:

:thumbsup:

Well I'm already glad I saved it from being thrown away! What I'll do is leave this open a few days, if anyone local to me who can collect it is interested (see 1st post) I will give it to them, otherwise I'll randomly pick a name from all of those interested and message them, get a quote for postage and go from there.

Just a silly question: How many days are "a few days"? 😆

I’ll probably get rid of my speccy soon. I will be selling a few things when I get stuff in order. I’m in the US. I got a speccy through a trade some time ago but never powered it up to make sure it worked. Anyone is free to PM me if they don’t get this one and I can get back to you as soon as it’s tested?

sorry been away for a few days working. ok 10 people interested, I have A-10 (A=1st post) cards shuffle now....

7 minutes ago, therealbountybob said:

sorry been away for a few days working. ok 10 people interested, I have A-10 (A=1st post) cards shuffle now....

It's a 5 so that makes it English Invader - send me your address and I'll get it boxed and priced up.

• Like 1