IGNORED

Atari 2600 ROM and ZIF reader collection - cool!

Evanlor

50 minutes ago, Shawn said:

If you are on cheap drugs maybe :roll:

Boo hiss - this is nostalgia.   Why do you say not cool?

Also read the emails someone sent to the person.  I'm not saying any of it is necessarily true, but we do take some of these things at face value.  If it is true its fun Atari stuff and info.  That's all.

5 hours ago, Evanlor said:

Boo hiss - this is nostalgia.   Why do you say not cool?

Also read the emails someone sent to the person.  I'm not saying any of it is necessarily true, but we do take some of these things at face value.  If it is true its fun Atari stuff and info.  That's all.

No.

EDIT: That seller is known for some seriously misleading listings and more. Wasn't riding you purposely, just have a look around using that storefront's name as your search. You will soon see why I made the reference to only those on cheap drugs being excited by or interested in that listing.

7 hours ago, Shawn said:

No.

EDIT: That seller is known for some seriously misleading listings and more. Wasn't riding you purposely, just have a look around using that storefront's name as your search. You will soon see why I made the reference to only those on cheap drugs being excited by or interested in that listing.

Whoops!  Then I'm glad you said something.  I really didn't know.

I saw a similar listing that was an Atari system and at the end of it was ROM cart and a few ROMs.  Looked like a fun thing to own, so I thought I'd post it here.  I am glad you caught my mistake though!

Evan