IGNORED

SIO sockets bulk order

foft

Is anyone interested in making a bulk order for SIO sockets with me? I need some for the EclaireXL but not so many to bring the price down to a level I'm happy with. i.e. at 50 the price is completely dominated by setup costs.

I'd like to order about 50 but we'll need ideally at least 200 (~$8 each) or better 300 (~$7 each) to make the price reasonable. Excluding tax and shipping.

Is anyone interested in joining me in this? I'm talking about quantities >50 each otherwise it'll be too fiddly to deal with. 

Edited by foft
  • Like 2

Some details:

If you'd like some or want more details please PM me. Minimum 50 and ideally in lots of 50. Of course if someone wants to collect the orders of 10 and handle orders of 50 that'd be great. I don't want to be shipping lots of small packages.

Edited by foft
Added another detail
  • Like 3

Beat me to it. As you can see, solid and proper pins. I think they do need cutting off after soldering.

Regarding 'offer', these are not generally on sale. i.e. the goal is not to be in the connector business, its a one off special order which I have discussed.

Edited by foft

Looks more then ok. So, I don't know, that I can do this type of connector or not?  If there any more info at atarimax page about this product?

Regarding 'offer', these are not generally on sale. i.e. the goal is not to be in the connector business, its a one off special order which I have discussed.

Oh, ok. So i'll made it. But this is very good, as i see. Good job!

Ok, I have rendered one - now I test it and in future will be IM new SIO jacs from me.

SIO_1.thumb.png.eb39c6e352446f1c85a48a3eabb0e918.pngSIO_2.thumb.png.4a7420e9b39d9262c6cab28b51ab2d5c.png

Edited by Sikor
Pictures
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, foft said:

Some details:

If you'd like some or want more details please PM me. Minimum 50 and ideally in lots of 50. Of course if someone wants to collect the orders of 10 and handle orders of 50 that'd be great. I don't want to be shipping lots of small packages.

Will the color be white or black?

21 hours ago, Spancho said:

Mayen ABBUC is interested in a lot for its members?

That would be the way I'd have to go, as I'd like some, but only half a dozen or so. I'll go in with 4 others for 10 each if anyone is interested.

Edited by Gunstar

36 minutes ago, Dropcheck said:

I would be in for 5. 

Should we get a list going?

Yes - I love lists.  I am on (not being sarcastic) I think 5 just on Atari Age.  It's like Christmas year round when orders get fulfilled :)