IGNORED

SIO sockets bulk order

foft

17 hours ago, StickJock said:

I've got a bunch of AliExpress orders that have been in-country since July 3rd, with no further movement on the tracking.

Same here, mine from the 17th July....Just sat on awaiting customs clearance...Speedpak on the other hand are averaging 10 days or less in to my hands..

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot about this thread. I just stopped by to say that I received the 5 SIO plugs I ended up ordering probably weeks or a month or two ago, I can't honestly remember, but I doubt it was more than a week after I sent money, maybe less.  Of course this was a domestic shipment. They arrived safely and put on the shelf with other components until I get around to using them. A couple of them are already earmarked. They look to be well done, I have only glanced at them closely once or twice for a few seconds.

Edited by Gunstar

43 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

I forgot about this thread. I just stopped by to say that I received the 5 SIO plugs I ended up ordering probably weeks or a month or two ago, I can't honestly remember, but I doubt it was more than a week after I sent money, maybe less.  Of course this was a domestic shipment. They arrived safely and put on the shelf with other components until I get around to using them. A couple of them are already earmarked. They look to be well done, I have only glanced at them closely once or twice for a few seconds.

I also got mine, posted to the thread, and have promptly lost them in a pile of 50 other boxes of stuff :)  Busy year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Stephen said:

I also got mine, posted to the thread, and have promptly lost them in a pile of 50 other boxes of stuff :)  Busy year.

With the new kid all my Atari stuff ended up in the closet, I just checked through it yesterday and realized I now have 15 projects in various stages and many boxes of new things I've purchased ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is progress!

September 4, 2020 08:28 SWITZERLAND CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
September 4, 2020 08:27 SWITZERLAND PROCESSED THROUGH FACILITY
July 12, 2020     IN TRANSIT TO NEXT FACILITY
July 8, 2020 10:05 CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER ARRIVED AT USPS REGIONAL FACILITY
July 6, 2020 17:22 AKRON OH DISTRIBUTION CENTER ARRIVED AT USPS REGIONAL FACILITY
July 6, 2020 16:07 LAKEWOOD,OH,44107 ACCEPTED AT USPS ORIGIN FACILITY
July 2, 2020 09:05
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, tf_hh said:

I´m sure the shipment was on a very slow boat... ?

Slow yes, but relatively fast in these times. One of my last orders from chinese suppliers needed ~4 weeks to arrive in Germany and ~10 weeks to be processed by Frankfurt's customs. I'm very sure that they're still using index cards and faxes ?

They arrived!

Shamelessly editing MacRorie's post, since it was so well written... ?

NOTA BENNE:  EU + Switzerland shipping addresses only (PM me if other location except America)

They are EUR6.50+shipping if you pay via PayPal.  I will remind you of this, but please send it "paying for goods and services."  You are paying the fee either way and Paypal gets cranky if I get too many Friends & Family payments because they KNOW I do not have that many any friends! ;-)

Send me the following via PM:

AA handle

number of SIO requested

email address

Name

Shipping Address

I have some flexibility in the number, so feel free to add some to your request or jump on board even if you didn't ask before now. Though, in the short term, priority will be given to those who requested them before.

I will confirm the total price by PM then you can pay me via paypal.

EU orders placed this week and next week will be sent from France on 19th September. Non-EU and orders at other times will be posted from Switzerland. Note that Switzerland is not in the EU, so you may have to pay import duty for goods from Switzerland.

Post & packing cost to EU will be 15EUR (10EUR to France or Switzerland)

(https://tarifs-postaux.fr/tarif-colissimo.htm - zone A is 12.55EUR for 500g + bubble wrap and box)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...