Simius

Sophia 2 preorder thread

On 11/15/2021 at 2:20 PM, kavanoz said:

I would like to get one for my 800XL.

Nevermind, I was able to buy one from the vendor in the USA. Thanks for creating this amazing product!

5 hours ago, kavanoz said:

Nevermind, I was able to buy one from the vendor in the USA. Thanks for creating this amazing product!

@kavanoz  Great you managed to source one. I checked out the Brewing Academy and they've sold out. Did you get it from there?

2 hours ago, Beeblebrox said:

@kavanoz  Great you managed to source one. I checked out the Brewing Academy and they've sold out. Did you get it from there?

Yes, they were sold out, but a few days ago it showed available and I ordered it for my 800XL. They sent 800 kit with the connector on the bottom side but it worked fine.

37 minutes ago, kavanoz said:

Yes, they were sold out, but a few days ago it showed available and I ordered it for my 800XL. They sent 800 kit with the connector on the bottom side but it worked fine.

@kavanoz  ooo you were lucky to get one. They are like hen's teeth. :grin:

I can use this as a replacement for a bad GTIA in my 130XE, right? I would like to get one, maybe two of these. Are there some available already? 😊

Put me down for one too please. I'd like to improve the output of my 600xl. I guess I need a longer ribbon to go to the pbi slot if that's an option.

Not sure, if I am already on you list @Simius (were in contact via PM some time ago)

if not: pls put me on the list for 1-2 Sophia’s for my 1088XELs

In addition to the Sophia 2 I've asked for the Atari 800 in post #413, please also add me to the list for a Sophia 2 for an Atari 800XL.

I won't necessarily remember to check my messages for a year at a time, but if luck should have it that they are available and I'm checking that week - I'd like to have one.    I did pick up a Sophia rev. c a couple years ago, and I love that device, such a great solution.  

On 1/31/2022 at 7:48 PM, Mark2008 said:

I won't necessarily remember to check my messages for a year at a time, but if luck should have it that they are available and I'm checking that week - I'd like to have one.    I did pick up a Sophia rev. c a couple years ago, and I love that device, such a great solution.  

You can configure notifications for many things, also includes receiving email notications for selected items.

Would it be possible to post an up-to-date waiting list?

There have been so many requests over the past few months that it's now hard to tell if you're still on the list or not.