Jump to content
Simius

Sophia 2 preorder thread

Recommended Posts

Wow that stack of them look fantastic!  I’m really looking forward to getting one in my XE.  Will be my first serious mod after the the 128k conversion and joystick rebuilds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cbmeeks said:

Please put me down for one (800XL).

 

Are any of them available?  I can pay now.


Thanks!

Simius is reaching out to people in order of when they expressed interest as pieces become available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I appreciate your offer. Fortunately, as yet the COVID restrictions don't affect shipment to UK as much as to US, so I can ship the parcels direct from Poland. If something will change, willing to take your help.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Simius, guys

 

10 hours ago, Simius said:

Fortunately, as yet the COVID restrictions don't affect shipment to UK ...

But Brexit might.  If somebody in the UK wants something from the rest of the EU, it might be wise to order before Christmas, so the stuff arrives before 2021 starts.

 

Sincerely

 

Mathy

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Simius said:

The parcel with 60 Sophia are already shipped to the US, to Brian, who has offered his help with distribution in the US. Thanks to him, many recipients will receive their parcels before the Christmas. 

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&trackingnumber=399637179380&cntry_code=us&locale=en_US

Brian?  Sorry, not sure who that is.  Is there a link or username I can contact?

 

Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgive me if I already asked this question of the prior version or it has been answered elsewhere, but does Sophia 2 support SECAM Ataris?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crc_Error said:

Where can I order the Sophia 2 from?  I checked the Brewing Academy and they only had C version

Register your interest on this thread. Simius will contact you when there is one available for you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, flashjazzcat said:

Forgive me if I already asked this question of the prior version or it has been answered elsewhere, but does Sophia 2 support SECAM Ataris?

 

According to a pm i had, Simius said : "the boards are intended only for PAL or NTSC machines. NOT for the SECAM."

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2020 at 1:03 AM, Simius said:

The parcel with 60 Sophia are already shipped to the US, to Brian, who has offered his help with distribution in the US. Thanks to him, many recipients will receive their parcels before the Christmas. 

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&trackingnumber=399637179380&cntry_code=us&locale=en_US

Delivered
Saturday 12/05/2020 at 4:32 pm
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...