IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 4 ~ Stampede

Vocelli

Improvement

STAMPEDE 1BB : 5,186

5186.thumb.JPG.0d735dd889bfd11062b585236afc6461.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.4b14a61f7688d85b8f3e9b03a5756b06.JPG

Whilst on the Subject of Stampede, and a HUGE thanks to ROGERPOCO for donating a Prize Patch,

Has anyone seen one these before?

Its a Stampede Belt Buckle, I think I got it on EBay many Years ago, but haven't seen one since.

IMG_5284.thumb.jpg.0387ed926d7d04c368dd2cb53b4c7509.jpg

Edited by nads
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, nads said:

Improvement

STAMPEDE 1BB : 5,186

5186.thumb.JPG.0d735dd889bfd11062b585236afc6461.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.4b14a61f7688d85b8f3e9b03a5756b06.JPG

Whilst on the Subject of Stampede, and a HUGE thanks to ROGERPOCO for donating a Prize Patch,

Has anyone seen one these before?

Its a Stampede Belt Buckle, I think I got it on EBay many Years ago, but haven't seen one since.

IMG_5284.thumb.jpg.0387ed926d7d04c368dd2cb53b4c7509.jpg

There's a few out there-I wasn't sure on how quickly I planned to add one to my collection(they ain't cheap), but it looks a lot nicer in your pic than pics I have seen!

Nice!!!

Ah, shoot, sooo many people have done nice things for me in the gaming community, yourself included, this was an easy target for me to give back some!

:D

• Like 3

Game 8-1958

!!!

Used the third from the top lane as my funnel this time, the top two steers were a little farther apart at first than I thought was good, but it would let me bump one, grab a fast cow or Angus just in case, bump the other and head down to the bottom three cows, also allowing me to snag something in an emergency.

Was so chaotic at first I thought it was totally different gameplay mechanics(as noted in a previous post), but it isn't, it's the same game pretty much, only way faster.

One more go on Game 1, and I think I'm moving on to Crackpots, I'll definitely need the "time put in" there...

Video link-run at 10:30-sorry, is the most definitive way to see "Game 8". And I'm too lazy to cut it anyway.

Not showing off, lol, this is pretty good, but not "super-awesome-great", mebbe it will help someone get the general idea, and also, being as it's a decent score-Gold bracket last year or not, I'm SURE I'm gonna stink it up(bad scores)more often than not-lol, I just occasionally get lucky.

:D

2600Stampedegame81958.png

Edited by Rogerpoco
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, nads said:

Starting to understand this game now!

STAMPEDE 1BB : 5,377

That's a pretty good score for starting tho! I feel like I really understand it, but I just wanna break 4k. I'm glad this game was picked; I liked it before, but I appreciate it so much more now that I see the patterns.

Edited by fakecortex
typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1