IGNORED

O'shea's Original Game List

sylabyss

Hey guys

Does anyone remember or have a Pic of O'shea's original Atari 2600 and 7800 games list ?  Im trying to Figure out some history here . Wondering also if Famous Brand Electronic Video Kits were Actually Material sourced from O'Sheas horde

Also i Had an Original Telegames Flyer from the 90's with their cart inventory but cant find it anymore.

They had mailing List with list flyers. I remember them from Rec.Games.Video.Classic Boards . Like Jerry G and others.

Like this  1999 post

J.F.S.
image.png.a08a10c957e9c96492ec1b6791084fbd.png
4/6/99
We own 1,000,000 Atari 2600/7800 videogames, all games are new and in mint
condition with over 40 titles cost is $.80 each + shipping we accept
Mastercard and Visa, our site is www.oshealtd.com

Thank You
O'Shea, Ltd.

I do not recall how I became aware of O'Shea's and their warehouse full of games, but about 1990 or 1991, I contacted them about shipping to Canada. I ultimately ordered a handful of titles.

I bought from O 'Shea back in 1997 I believe, possibly 1996. I paid 87 cents shipped for games and got somewhere around 600 games. I had my receipt handy a few years ago, but since I moved to Florida, everything is in boxes. I purchased at least 6 of every title he had, unless he didn't have sealed cases. I do remember only getting 3 Midnight Mutants. I still have a copy of each game I bought in my collection. The majority of the rest were sold at $5 for the commons. I still do have a considerable amount of the 7800 games sealed, though not too many titles. Haven't put anything up for sale though in a couple of months, again thanks to the move to my new house. 

I think it's crazy as to what is out there. I just read the Venezuela horde thread sylabyss posted. I can't imagine all these games just sitting down there. Anyway, it was great reminiscing.

Phil

On 5/31/2020 at 11:01 AM, sylabyss said:

Wow you were one of the first buyers ? i didn't hear about them till late 90's .

Did you ever order from Telegames or FBE ?

I may be off by a year or two, but I definitely bought the games from them before about the mid-1990s. In 1998, I was preparing to move cross-country for grad school, so I was trying to sell my stuff, rather than purchase more. 

I am not a big fan of mail order (and many firms will not ship to Canada), so I never bought anything from Telegames or FBE.