On 8/19/2020 at 8:17 PM, beamer320i said:

Hi Panos,

Still in for one please!

Thanks,

Dom

3 hours ago, gelo29 said:

I am still interested for one, please.

Hi Guys,

This Saturday I will send the last completed devices from the first batch. 33 till now. I have already start to make 16 more of them.  When they are completed I will inform you with p.m.

• Like 2

On 8/20/2020 at 10:50 PM, santosp said:

Hi Guys,

This Saturday I will send the last completed devices from the first batch. 33 till now. I have already start to make 16 more of them.  When they are completed I will inform you with p.m.

Hi Panos,

I am still interested for one, please from then next edition! Pls sent me a p.m.

Best Regards

One has arrived here as well, looks great. Now I need to set up an Atari to play with it.

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere already, but is it possible to use a ribbon cable to connect the Turbo Freezer to the PBI port on an Incognito?

5 hours ago, gelo29 said:

Hello Guys,

anyone knows if there is possibility (and how) to connect that frezer to old classic Atari 800?

If that's at all possible, you'll probably need an Incognito board. I don't think there's a PBI mod for non-Incognito 800s.

On 5/31/2020 at 11:21 PM, Marius said:

Anyhow I am interested in 3 of these.

Did I miss something? I read people receive their ordered Freezers. I am still very interested, and willing to pay. Please let know how-and-what. I am worried now that my order from may, 31th is missed out...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Marius said:

Did I miss something? I read people receive their ordered Freezers. I am still very interested, and willing to pay. Please let know how-and-what. I am worried now that my order from may, 31th is missed out...

Hi Marius,:)

I not forgotten you! I am in the preparation of third batch. When I have ready devices I will inform you. 

I have promised that all those who have shown interest in this thread will be notified!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, santosp said:

Hi Marius,:)

I not forgotten you! I am in the preparation of third batch. When I have ready devices I will inform you. 

I have promised that all those who have shown interest in this thread will be notified!

Thank you so much my friend! Your products are always amazing! I saw the pics and my jaw dropped on the floor.... like: WOW these are stunning! 

Great news!

• Like 1