IGNORED

Atari Freezer 2011 Declare Interest Thread

santosp

Hi zork,

As I mentioned in the original post, I intend to make more until the final number of 100 pieces. So I think that anyone can buy one. At this moment the first who is interested can be the first to be served.

I will send you the details via pm.

1 hour ago, santosp said:

Hi zork,

As I mentioned in the original post, I intend to make more until the final number of 100 pieces. So I think that anyone can buy one. At this moment the first who is interested can be the first to be served.

Hi santosp, 

I am interested in one.

please let me know where to order an to pay.

Thanks a lot for your work.

Spancho

20 hours ago, santosp said:

Hi zork,

I'm confused. The first ones who expressed interest before (in the beginning of this thread), or we have to express interest again (as people seem to be doing now)?

I mean, I still want one, but would think you would start going through the original interest list.

8 minutes ago, MrFish said:

I'm confused. The first ones who expressed interest before (in the beginning of this thread), or we have to express interest again (as people seem to be doing now)?

I mean, I still want one, but would think you would start going through the original interest list.

At the end everyone everyone will be served.;-)  At the moment I follow this way so that I do not send notifications and then I have to wait for an answer etc etc.

But as time goes on and I do more of them, I will start sending messages to the interested members of the initial list.

I sent you pm.

8 hours ago, santosp said:

At the end everyone everyone will be served.;-)  At the moment I follow this way so that I do not send notifications and then I have to wait for an answer etc etc.

But as time goes on and I do more of them, I will start sending messages to the interested members of the initial list.

I sent you pm.

Alright, no problem; It just wasn't clear how you were proceeding.

I've sent payment for mine already -- and replied to your PM.

Hi Panos-

I'm not going to be a purchaser since I already have two from the ABBUC run.  But I want to tell you how impressed I am with all your builds!  I have several items from you, all with absolutely excellent fit and finish.  Your photos of your new "mini-freezer" similarly look great!  I'm sure these are no fun to make, so I can just thank you sincerely for your time and efforts on behalf of the A8 community!

-Larry

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Larry said:

Hi Panos-

I'm not going to be a purchaser since I already have two from the ABBUC run.  But I want to tell you how impressed I am with all your builds!  I have several items from you, all with absolutely excellent fit and finish.  Your photos of your new "mini-freezer" similarly look great!  I'm sure these are no fun to make, so I can just thank you sincerely for your time and efforts on behalf of the A8 community!

-Larry

Fully second that, having bought an OSS-Multicart from santosp which has seen almost 24/7 use without a hitch for several years!

• Like 1