IGNORED

TIME LIMITED (Postings)

Omega-TI

This thread is different, it's for messages of a time limited nature.  For example, if someone wants to test something online with another member in real-time.  I recommend "following" this thread so you don't miss an important post from someone in the future.

On this first post, I'm online with Stuart's Internet Browser and will be monitoring for the next 50 minutes in case someone wants to chat, or test it out.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, arcadeshopper said:

posting on here isn't the best for people to notice.. I didn't see this message until .. 16 hrs later 

Very true!  You never know though when someone might be around at the right time.  Also, it's nice to be reminded once in a while that we have neat stuff people have made for us to use and enjoy.  Sometimes people get out of the habit of using something or forget altogether.  Use it or lose it is always a possibility.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be on it again today off and on.  The fog is not cooperating here at the beach so I'll be able to enjoy some extra TI time.  I'll be sure to check into Heatwave BBS a few times today as well.

What's really bumming me out is all this COVID garbage has some of the restaurants I wanted to try closed or for takeout or delivery only.

Even though things have not worked out like I wanted, its sure great to have uninterrupted TI time.