IGNORED

Last Father & Son Jag Collection Video!? What's better; Space Ace, Vid Grid or World Tour Racing?

Adriano Arcade

Yeah, Vid Grid was way more fun than I thought it would be, and the song selection really took me back, but I've gotta go with WTR.  I pop that in way more often than Vid Grid unless I'm just looking for something to do between beer sips.

I also have Space Ace, because it was new in the case for ~$10, so why not?  This is probably the cheapest Jaguar game I've bought, and I feel ripped off.  When I first tried it, I thought maybe my CD unit was bad, and it was jumping to the death screen on read errors or something.  Well, the CD unit was fine, the controls are just that bad.  I've played Dragon's Lair on the Jag too, so it's not just that I can't handle that game style.  Space Ace is just especially picky about when you hit the buttons it IMHO.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cubanismo said:

Yeah, Vid Grid was way more fun than I thought it would be, and the song selection really took me back, but I've gotta go with WTR.  I pop that in way more often than Vid Grid unless I'm just looking for something to do between beer sips.

I also have Space Ace, because it was new in the case for ~$10, so why not?  This is probably the cheapest Jaguar game I've bought, and I feel ripped off.  When I first tried it, I thought maybe my CD unit was bad, and it was jumping to the death screen on read errors or something.  Well, the CD unit was fine, the controls are just that bad.  I've played Dragon's Lair on the Jag too, so it's not just that I can't handle that game style.  Space Ace is just especially picky about when you hit the buttons it IMHO.

Thank you! Yup, for me WTR is the best, then Vid Grid! $10 is still a good deal, but I do understand your feelings.