IGNORED

Lochjaw Variant

Lochjaw Variant  

4 members have voted

1. 1. If you own Lochjaw which of the following two variants do you possess?

• Moving Trees
    • Moving Cloud

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

So it appears we have TWO variants of Lochjaw due to a recent discovery of mine. The version everyone knows as a way to pinpoint it versus Shark Attack has the two palm trees moving. The variant I have, and at least one other member here has one, has NO moving trees but instead a moving cloud. Trying to track how many there might be out of those who own them.

On 5/31/2020 at 10:29 AM, Stan said:

So it appears we have TWO variants of Lochjaw due to a recent discovery of mine. The version everyone knows as a way to pinpoint it versus Shark Attack has the two palm trees moving. The variant I have, and at least one other member here has one, has NO moving trees but instead a moving cloud. Trying to track how many there might be out of those who own them.

I was under the impression that LochJaw was just a label change from Shark Attack.  Not so?  Thanks!

Evan

On 6/4/2020 at 2:04 AM, Evanlor said:

I was under the impression that LochJaw was just a label change from Shark Attack.  Not so?  Thanks!

Evan

Nope there are a few graphical and gameplay differences as well. The most notable in the original Lochjaw is the two palms trees clearly move in it.

On 6/8/2020 at 2:34 PM, Stan said:

Nope there are a few graphical and gameplay differences as well. The most notable in the original Lochjaw is the two palms trees clearly move in it.

I've only seen one of these come up for sale and it went for over $700.  I am still kicking myself for not just going for it.

Evan

On 5/31/2020 at 10:29 AM, Stan said:

Have there ever been any shark attack carts that had these anomolies in them, indicating that they were, in fact, LockJaw carts?  Thanks!

On 6/13/2020 at 10:57 PM, Evanlor said:

Have there ever been any shark attack carts that had these anomolies in them, indicating that they were, in fact, LockJaw carts?  Thanks!

No, in Shark Attack they removed these graphical features entirely.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 6/1/2020 at 5:17 PM, duckodb said:

Well you know I’ve got the other moving cloud one. I figured at least a few people who had Lochjaw here would’ve spoke up by now on the matter, seems like a pretty interesting find.

You might get more responses if this was moved to they main 2600 forum. I don't think as many people check out the rarity forum.

• 4 weeks later...