IGNORED

Brand new Aquarius game Released on tape

59 minutes ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

Bought it! Great to see new software being released for the Aquarius. I believe this is the first physical homebrew being released?

No, there is also a Flappy Bird game on cart.

Edited by Intymike

1 minute ago, Intymike said:

No, there is also a Floppy Bird game on cart.

I believe you're referring to BL-Bird, the Flappy Bird clone that Martin v.d. Steenoven made as a proof of concept for BL-Basic.  It was released as a cartridge image, but it never got an (official) release on physical cartridges, although I did make a few copies at cost for collectors who wanted them.

3 minutes ago, jaybird3rd said:

I believe you're referring to BL-Bird, the Flappy Bird clone that Martin v.d. Steenoven made as a proof of concept for BL-Basic.  It was released as a cartridge image, but it never got an (official) release on physical cartridges, although I did make a few copies at cost for collectors who wanted them.

One of them was me. ;) 

6F8A6150-3F4D-41D5-ABFE-196040F65A89.jpeg

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 1

Just now, EdgeOfPortal said:

Are you still offering BL-Bird on cartridge? I would be interested (especially if the price mentioned in the forum is still the case.)!

Yes, I'm sure I can rustle up a few more copies, assuming I have enough 16K EPROMs.  Anyone who's interested, just let me know!

Hm, it would appear that Roy Templeman had a page on itch.io where he offered digital download at "name your price" but that page is now put behind password protection, perhaps on request from Cronosoft so they can sell enough physical copies?

9 hours ago, carlsson said:

Hm, it would appear that Roy Templeman had a page on itch.io where he offered digital download at "name your price" but that page is now put behind password protection, perhaps on request from Cronosoft so they can sell enough physical copies?

After purchasing the physical tape, Roy Templeman was kind enough to give me a password to download the digital ROM.  

• Like 1