This month we play Dead Moon

Format : Hu Card

Settings: Default

Deadline to post scores is July 1st 2020 At 12PM EST

Final high scores -

fakecortex 411,900
roadrunner 391,200
jblenkle 265,200

Using continues is ok but your score will be reset.

To get a screenshot of your score..allow the demo to run after your game to get your score

There is a Level select for this game and you can use it if you want...but I would advise against it as the the default weapon is too weak for later levels.

Level Select..At the Title screen hold DownLeft, Button I and II then press Run. Once in use the D Pad to select level and there is a a LEVEL 0 or 1 ... 0 (zero) is default.

Emulation is fine, any control scheme is fine, Autofire is NOT ok, pics are not required but are requested for top scores.

GAME DETAIL
Platform: TurboGrafx-16
Genre: Action » Shooter » Shoot-'Em-Up » Vertical
Developer: Zap
Publisher: Turbo Technologies, Inc.
Release: 1992
Also Known As: Dead Moon: Tsuki Sekai no Akumu (JP)

post-34056-0-33207700-1379869546-thumb.p

Any corrections please post

Edited by roadrunner
  • Like 1

Between TG and SMS, on a bit of a shoot 'em up kick are we? This one's pretty sweet, like the power ups, smooth flying, and story, which is pretty funny. Before I submit a score, I want to make sure I have the rules right- what's considered autofire? I'm playing on OpenEmu and I hold down a button and the bullets start flying, like it's turbo (but I still have to hold down the button, so it's not just automatically shooting ?) I don't think there's a way for me to control the turbo slider on the controller. There is a button for 2/6 mode, which I have no clue about. I've never played on a TurboGrafx in person, so when it comes to the controller and all it's crazy turbo-ness, I'm a little lost.

3 hours ago, fakecortex said:

Between TG and SMS, on a bit of a shoot 'em up kick are we? This one's pretty sweet, like the power ups, smooth flying, and story, which is pretty funny. Before I submit a score, I want to make sure I have the rules right- what's considered autofire? I'm playing on OpenEmu and I hold down a button and the bullets start flying, like it's turbo (but I still have to hold down the button, so it's not just automatically shooting ?) I don't think there's a way for me to control the turbo slider on the controller. There is a button for 2/6 mode, which I have no clue about. I've never played on a TurboGrafx in person, so when it comes to the controller and all it's crazy turbo-ness, I'm a little lost.

I never played the TG16 in person either, i copied that from the last time this game was played in this HSC 7 years ago.
Holding down the fire button should be fine, i'll allow that.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...