IGNORED

FS/Trade: Analogue Mega SG, RetroUSB AVS, SNES Classic Edition

Hey there guys and gals! After trying out some modern retro systems on my HDTV for a while I've come to the conclusion that I prefer doing my classic gaming on a CRT, so here's some hi-def retro goodies up for sale! :)

To give you a reference for my reliability as a buyer and seller, you can see all the feedback I've received from selling games and related accessories on eBay over the last half a dozen or so years here:http://www.ebay.com/usr/hanz0d0g You can also find my AtariAge Marketplace User Feedback thread here:http://atariage.com/forums/topic/254880-jin/

Before we get down to business, here's the usual info: All prices listed below are firm and do not include shipping costs. Shipping costs to anywhere in the United States will be calculated by based on zip code and package size/weight. All games will be shipped via USPS in heavy duty cardboard sleeves wrapped in bubble wrap inside a padded bubble mailer to ensure that they arrive safely and undamaged, and delivery confirmation will be included so that you can track the package. International shipping is available upon request and will be calculated based on location.

Payment is accepted via PayPal only and all sales are on a "first come first serve" basis. In other words, the first person to PM me about an item gets it!

There are some things I am willing to accept in trade, and you can find the list of those items below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stuff I'll Trade For

• Atari 7800 system in excellent condition with no chips or cracks and a near mint chrome strip 
  • Game Boy Color system (I'll be refurbishing it with a new shell and buttons so any condition is fine as long as everything works properly)
  • EverDrive GB X7
  • Original NES system in excellent condition with no yellowing, chips, or cracks
  • Gray NES Zapper in excellent condition
  • Sega Master System Light Phaser in excellent condition

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that we've got the formalities out of the way, here's what I have for sale. :)

Analogue Mega SG

FAbXXCY.jpg

I put probably a dozen or so hours of use on it and everything works perfectly and looks just like new, aside from the power brick which has a few rather large scratches on it.

Price: SOLD

RetroUSB AVS

XqEOO1e.jpg

Looks just like new, no flaws or blemishes of any kind and works perfectly.

Price: $170

Super Nintendo Classic Edition w/ Insignia 6ft Extension Cables

Ja2fupg.jpg

BZsIgfX.jpg

Used but in very nice shape. The system itself is mint with no scratches or blemishes and the controllers are as well, with the exception of some light scratching on the second controller's A & B buttons. There is what appears to be a bit of white paint on the power cable though it was that way out of the box when I got it. Everything works just as it should with no problems of any kind.

Price: SOLD

Thank you for taking the time to view my sales thread and just shoot me a DM if you're interested in buying or trading for anything! :)

Edited by Skippy B. Coyote

15 hours ago, Skippy B. Coyote said:

The spare controller for the SNES Classic Edition has been sold! All items left in the original post are still available :)

You had 3 SNES controllers for the classic?  There was no spare, it came with two out of the box and is now incomplete if that's what you mean.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Tanooki said:

You had 3 SNES controllers for the classic?  There was no spare, it came with two out of the box and is now incomplete if that's what you mean.

Yes, I had 3 of them, including a spare factory sealed controller that I purchased directly from Nintendo.

Anyhoo, the SNES Classic Edition and Mega SG have been sold! All that remains is the AVS. :)

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Skippy B. Coyote said:

Yes, I had 3 of them, including a spare factory sealed controller that I purchased directly from Nintendo.

Anyhoo, the SNES Classic Edition and Mega SG have been sold! All that remains is the AVS. :)

Awesome didn't know they did that, and I'm kind of surprised all three are still around at this rate.  I almost pulled the trigger on that SG myself, but I don't have any carts anymore for it and haven't in a few years.