IGNORED

C64GS

I'm hoping someone can help or direct me to the appropriate resource.  I'm looking for ROM cartridge images for the Commodore 64 Games System.  I've tried Googling all sorts of ways, but I'm coming up empty.  It's frustrating because I usually have no trouble finding the material I'm after.  But there are a few games reviewed by Retro Gamer UK magazine that I'd like to try.

The only thing I can find are the BIOS dumps and the 4-in-1 that shipped with the console.

I'm not sure which games you are looking for. As far as I can tell, these are the commercial cartridges released between late 80's and early 90's. Not all of them might be fully C64GS compatible, some might require a full C64.

Commodore

C64GS 4-in-1 (Fiendish Freddy's Big Top O'Fun, International Soccer, Flimbo's Quest and Klax)

Super Games (International Soccer, Colussus Chess 2.0 and Silicon Warriors/Syborgs - pack-in cartridge with the C64 Video Game System)

Ocean

Batman: The Movie, Battle Command, Chase HQ 2, Double Dragon, Lemmings (?)

Navy SEALS, Pang, RoboCop 2, RoboCop 3, Shadow of the Beast, Space Gun, Terminator 2, Toki

System 3

Last Ninja Remix, Myth: History in the Making

Domark

Badlands, Cyberball, Vindicators

The Disc Company (Codemasters & MicroProse)

Fun Play (Fast Food, Professional Skateboard Simulator, Professional Tennis Simulator)

Power Play (Rick Dangerous, Stunt Car Racer, MicroProse Soccer)

Dinamic

After the War, Aspar GP Master, Astromarine Corps, Narco Police, Satan

Silverrock

Guldkorn Expressen, Skaermtrolden Hugo

TASC

Final Chesscard (most probably not compatible with C64GS)

So if you search specifically for C64GS, you might not find very many of these but if you search by title of the game you'll find most or all.

4 minutes ago, carlsson said:

So if you search specifically for C64GS, you might not find very many of these but if you search by title of the game you'll find most or all.

Hmm...ok.  I thought that C64GS cartridges based on C64 carts were generally modified to not require the keyboard, except for Terminator 2 which I understand is unplayable as it still requires it.  For example, I can find Battle Command, but my understanding is that the GS version was so altered.

I am interested in:
Skaermtrolden Hugo

Battle Command

Power Play

Myth - History in the Making

Cyberball

Microprose Soccer

Pang

Toki

Space Gun

Luftrauserz

I'll try searching by title, but again, I thought I had to search for them being GS specific carts.  I'm new to the system, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.  :)

Yes, if not modified at least developed to not require the keyboard. Part of the list I picked from Wikipedia, other half I picked from Mayhem64's cartridge site. I think the bigger capacity cartridge media outlived the GS as such, which is why some of the later cartridges actually might not be compatible, just large in capacity and released at the end of the C64 life.

Good luck. Some of them might not be dumped or at least not leaked out to the public even through the 18 archives handled by the above search engine.