IGNORED

Anyone Wanna Play The FarCry New Dawn's Online Challenges With Me?

Shawn

Hello,

So is anyone up for a few rounds of FarCry New Dawn? I'm looking to complete 3 expeditions and 1 outpost in co-op to

finish the online portion of the challenges. You can PM me with your playstation ID if you are interested so we can set

a time to play. We can use your campaign or mine. If you have expeditions you have not beat or not maxed out I'm

more than happy to help you do so. If you want to salvage an outpost to get yourself some extra ethanol and gear

I'm down for that too. If we do use my campaign, be aware it's already maxed out to level 3 difficulty on pretty much

everything. I have 1 or 2 expeditions that are level 2 which I've left in case other players are not interested in higher 

difficulty play.

Thanks,

Shawn

On 6/4/2020 at 12:28 AM, Halycon275 said:

i would but i'm still completing fc5.

i miss the days when it was just FC1 and Tomb raider II

I found multiple Far Cry New Dawn PS4 Communities that have tons of players. In total there is people to play 24hrs a day in these things it seems. I'm not into online gaming at all so I'm clueless to all of it. I just want to complete the couple challenges you can't get without an online cooperative so I can platinum this game. I'll turn all the online social crap off again as soon as I have that done.