IGNORED

Random Joystick Pic of the Day

gilsaluki

pac-man_joystick.thumb.jpg.14b34c98fa595038735512e953713adc.jpg

I think this is a Newton Design joystick but I'm not sure of that name.  I remember it was only available via mail order.  I bought it in 1982 (best guess).

The stick is arcade quality but with leaf switches.  The spring in the button is much to stiff for long session use.

• Like 3

On 6/4/2020 at 4:11 PM, manterola said:

As a kid I always wanted to have a Galaga2 joystick. Still I don't have one... someday, someday.

etiquetadelacaja.jpg

gala.jpg

Those look WAY to cumbersome to be comfortable, to me.

LMFAO!

41 minutes ago, Mclaneinc said:

Here's some of my joysticks having a Gathering, sadly after the photo was taken all the joysticks had to be destroyed because they failed to observe the 2M social distancing rule...

prosho11.jpg

We can save all of their lives!

When the authorities arrive just say they were protesting something, then all the social safety rules don't apply, no masks, no distance, the virus magically won't affect anyone or anything. We can then praise these stick and paddles while no longer mentioning the virus at all!

Stick and Paddle parties commence!

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I use only CX-40s. No need to post a picture... We all have one. I have a feeling this thread wants me to post a close-up so it looks really BIG.

I have been complimented by ladies about my CX-40. It is more than sufficient, and, w/ the Best Gold upgrade, is is VERY sensitive to movement.

:)

• Haha 4

I've shown them before, though I don't know if I'd shown them on AA or other forums, so here they are again. My personal custom XL line of controllers. My XL Command Control Wico stick is a favorite with the ladies.

IMG_20181022_231546.jpg

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm just glad to NOT see a Le Stick, the most awful joystick known to anyone..

I had the job of trying to sell people them (another stunning stock choice by Maplin), I think I demo'ed one once in the time we had them and to say that the demo was short and ended with no purchase says it all.

I always had this nagging worry that some kid would take one apart and get the tiny bit of mercury out..

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

I've shown them before, though I don't know if I'd shown them on AA or other forums, so here they are again. My personal custom XL line of controllers. My XL Command Control Wico stick is a favorite with the ladies.

IMG_20181022_231546.jpg

I hope you have hand sanitiser over there for the Wico otherwise you will get blind people thinking there's a fishmongers close by...(my apologies, I'll get my coat)

Its also worrying when the joystick gets more action than you..(I'll get my other coat now)

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, doubledown said:

Figured I'd post mine too, the ultimate Robotron: 2084 master!  One controller to rule them all:

Mudn0R.png

I LOVE that...I gotta get one myself. Custom DIY made or purchased? And what is the front door/hatch looking thing for and also what is that thing to the right of the Robotron decal?

Edit: never mind, I zoomed in and was able to make out the text saying it's a battery pack and power switch...so why does it need those is my new question...

Edited by Gunstar