IGNORED

Magnavox odyssey complete rifle, extra overlays, 3 extra games

I have a working rifle with everything it needs to play all the games, I have extra overlays from the main games and extra rifle overlays, and then I have three of the extra gAmes from 72, invasion, baseball, and handball, I also have a flattened empty wipeout box. If you’re interested in any of them comment below and I’ll tell you what price I’m thinking! :)

• Like 1

Shoot, nope its volleyball i need, not handball....i have an extra handball lol
So you can let bill have it, thanks for letting me check first!

If anyone has a spare volleyball though....let me know!!!

1 hour ago, mooshue said:

Show us some pics, price etc..

I'm in for the whole lot if it's all complete in box.

Here are the pictures, the three I have are complete in box aside from one set of dice, but baseball and invasion both call for dice and one of the two have the dice, I believe the baseball. The wipeout is just a flattened box.

7B4951B6-B512-4BDF-AF95-0B9DAED6F90A.jpeg

B4EF7446-972D-4D7B-9171-3133BE1C1A5D.jpeg

E1663F7E-3B82-4CD9-88E7-CE6F27710657.jpeg

C12C8629-43BF-48E0-9DE0-B1D5B3D5E8DA.jpeg

A8106D0F-35AD-4136-BD18-B0F550483E72.jpeg

68D06A41-0782-49EB-9274-33B40AB46BCB.jpeg

5 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

If Stupus decides no, I’m interested in Handball. 

Alright, someone offered for the whole lot so I’m inclined to ship for that, but you can speak with him if you’d like. I do have another set of overlays and instructions but no box or second card 8, so you wouldn’t be able to play with out it. If you have basketball, that comes with card 8 :)

Edited by BuckeyeFan_4eva

The baseball chips are unopened, for some odd reason the treasure cards in invasion are wrapped in a purple dolphin sillyband if you’re into that, it came with that little extra surprise and i don’t mess with things I don’t understand... lol. And I can count out the 300 army pieces of you really really want me to but I really really don’t want too ? so let me know!

38 minutes ago, BuckeyeFan_4eva said:

The baseball chips are unopened, for some odd reason the treasure cards in invasion are wrapped in a purple dolphin sillyband if you’re into that, it came with that little extra surprise and i don’t mess with things I don’t understand... lol. And I can count out the 300 army pieces of you really really want me to but I really really don’t want too ? so let me know!

Thanks. If you don’t end up selling it all to one let me know.  I’m sure the new buyer wouldn’t be interested in selling off handball on its own. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atari_Bill said:

Thanks. If you don’t end up selling it all to one let me know.  I’m sure the new buyer wouldn’t be interested in selling off handball on its own. 

I have i spare handball i will probably part with. Super busy today but will be in touch with you on it Bill  ;)

• 3 months later...