IGNORED

130XE Operating System Manual

TGB1718

Does anyone have a copy of the 130XE Operating System Manual, I have the one for the 800 and it's fine for most things.

But when I want locations specific to the 130XE it would be nice to have the correct one.

I've Google and searched the usual places, but not found anything.

1 minute ago, Mclaneinc said:

The User manual makes no reference to OS addresses not that you would expect it to...

Yes,

but the owners manual contains some additional informations about 130XE specific bank switching informations to access the additional 64k RAM and how to let access CPU and ANTIC to different memory areas.

Gtx.,

andY

44 minutes ago, andymanone said:

Not sure if it´s useful,

but I could offer you the 130XE Owners manual and the 130XE Reference manual.

Thanks for the offer, but I have originals of those, it's just as @Mclaneinc says "Does one actually exist ?"

I remember bitd, I made my own Printer interface and moved ROM to RAM and put my code over the

OS printer handler and found it by using BUG65 to disasemble the OS as I couldn't find an OS manual.

Ahh, okay....

another way is - if you are a member of the ABBUC - to get the latest version of the "holy bible", called "The ATARI Profi Book" from 2018 (includes all known ATARI 8 Bit computer systems).

Unfortunately, it´s in german but its a PDF, so you´re able, to translate it in your native language...

Gtx.,

andY