IGNORED

Cloak and Dagger (1984)

keithbk

Fun fact.  I was watching an old movie called The Window which was based off the same short story as Rear Window but had a kid (Bobby Driscoll) instead of Jimmy Stewart.  Anyway, in the 80's the studio that owned the property wanted to remake The Window but bring it into modern times.  What better way to do that then to do add computers and video games?  The story got re-written a few times and eventually became Cloak & Dagger.  So C&D is really based off of Rear Window.  I guess I can see the similarities now, but it never occurred to me back then.

• Like 2

When my brother was living in San Antonio, he visited some of the locations in the movies like the garden. I think that mall sequence was shot in California.

I have to admit, this is one game I still really can't get into. One Chicago area collector has a dedicated Agent X machine (before the C&D license) I put countless plays on. Wonder if I would have played it back then... I would have a different opinion???

• 3 weeks later...