IGNORED

Cleaning out some stuff

Binth

Hello All,

In the process of downsizing my life and am sitting on some old hardware items that I do not need and although some are useless for today's PC's I am thinking of unloading them. Not sure on the value of some of this and in one case the item is still available to purchase.

Here is what I have:

Classic Game Controller - Shiny Technologies (USB)

INTV2PC - Division Software 1999 (Parallel Port)

Ultimate PC Interface - Hafner Enterprises (Version 2) (This is still for sale new)

INTELLICART! (#26) - Chad Schell (Missing floppy (I may have it somewhere but have not found it yet))

I figured I would give this board first crack before going on a popular selling site.

PM me if interested in anything - be patient I am working from home and am trying to do this in my spare time.

I still have my INTV2PC, and I recall having to use a third-party program on Win XP to open LPT1, because M$ closed it for security reasons after Win9x.

As for the Intellcart, I dug up the .exe file the other day that was on that floppy.  I can post them if somebody needs it.

FWIW, you don't really need special software to download to an Intellicart.  Anything that can send a binary file over the wire should do the trick.  The bigger challenge is finding a serial port.  You might need to buy a USB to serial converter.  The floppy is only important for collector value.  ?   And, knowing the crowd here, that means it's very important! ?

• Haha 1

Yes

On 6/10/2020 at 1:47 AM, intvsteve said:

The LTO Flash! UI has Intellicart support. I've used cheap FTDI USB to serial dongles - even on a Mac. ;) Also tested an inexpensive Rosewill PCI card with serial ports on it just recently.

Yes, I used the LTO software to download to my Intellicart and it worked great.  I think it was the only time I ever used my Intellicart.  (I am both happy and sad to say that I gave my intellicart away as part of Secret Santa a few years back since I had gotten the LTO Flash!)

2 hours ago, fsuinnc said:

Yes

Yes, I used the LTO software to download to my Intellicart and it worked great.  I think it was the only time I ever used my Intellicart.  (I am both happy and sad to say that I gave my intellicart away as part of Secret Santa a few years back since I had gotten the LTO Flash!)

Wow! That was generous! Good job!