IGNORED

Upcoming full-size Legends Pinball home machine revealed

17 hours ago, Bill Loguidice said:

Agreed. The newly released Zaccaria Deluxe tables are also super impressive:

Gameplay video for Cine Star Deluxe (Zaccaria) on the AtGames Legends Pinball (019):

(per usual, the 4K version may take a bit to process)

This is the nineteenth (019) in a series of quick 4K gameplay videos of every licensed virtual pinball table available to play on the AtGames Legends Pinball machine, one of the most value-packed home systems. I'll play these in menu order (for the most part), except in the case of these newer Deluxe tables, which have jumped to the front of the line.

This video covers the Magic Pixel release of Zaccaria's Cine Star Deluxe, an all-new deluxe version of the movie production-themed original with a Persian flavor. 

Features:
3 playfields
4 flippers
3 pop bumpers
1 hole
1 kickback
1 spinner
2 ramps
1-bank spot target (2)
4-bank spot targets (1)
5-bank spot targets (1)
1-bank drop target (4)

For the playlist containing all of the entries in this series so far, go here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7cBXTa-iLhvHCc6BvhEEFEbKyB5h3mmO

I was fortunate to get an early opportunity to buy the deluxe tables.  Ironically, my second box for the machine didn't come until Tuesday.  Still, after setting it up and playing it, I immediately bought the deluxe tables, taking advantage of my one day early opportunity!  Overall, they are very fun tables and very much so worth the price.  Keep the table packs coming, and I'll gladly buy them all!

25 minutes ago, Noah98 said:

I was fortunate to get an early opportunity to buy the deluxe tables.  Ironically, my second box for the machine didn't come until Tuesday.  Still, after setting it up and playing it, I immediately bought the deluxe tables, taking advantage of my one day early opportunity!  Overall, they are very fun tables and very much so worth the price.  Keep the table packs coming, and I'll gladly buy them all!

Magic Pixel's TAITO tables are on the horizon. They're an original production from us.

• Like 2

On 5/21/2021 at 2:32 PM, Bill Loguidice said:

Magic Pixel's TAITO tables are on the horizon. They're an original production from us.

I am super excited about Taito tables.  Should be a great addition and of course a day one buy for me!

Bill, I was wondering if you could pass on a simple feature request for me?  Could we have a setting where the back glass displays a still image during OTG mode? I hate that the screen stays black! Even if we had a default fullscreen Legends Pinball graphic that we could toggle on while in OTG mode, that would look nicer. Ideally we could choose a single still image that would persist in OTG mode.  

I want to eventually get the VIBS board when it becomes available, but I understand supplies are limited.  I think many owners who do not want to do the mod and install the VIBS board would still appreciate having a user selectable image to populate the backglass. Hopefully you can use your powers of influence to make it happen, lol!

1 hour ago, Noah98 said:

I am super excited about Taito tables.  Should be a great addition and of course a day one buy for me!

Bill, I was wondering if you could pass on a simple feature request for me?  Could we have a setting where the back glass displays a still image during OTG mode? I hate that the screen stays black! Even if we had a default fullscreen Legends Pinball graphic that we could toggle on while in OTG mode, that would look nicer. Ideally we could choose a single still image that would persist in OTG mode.  

I want to eventually get the VIBS board when it becomes available, but I understand supplies are limited.  I think many owners who do not want to do the mod and install the VIBS board would still appreciate having a user selectable image to populate the backglass. Hopefully you can use your powers of influence to make it happen, lol!

We'll have more VIBS in July. Please send your suggestion to arcadeideas@atgames.net 

On 5/21/2021 at 2:32 PM, Bill Loguidice said:

Bill,

I noticed that the Gottlieb tables run on Pinball Arcade's software.  I've played around with Pinball Arcade on Steam, and they have Stern Pack 1 and Stern Pack 2 still available for purchase with tables like Star Trek and Ghostbusters.  They also have an original Doctor Who table.  Is it possible that these could be made available for purchase for our machines, or is the license challenging?  I much prefer playing my machine stock than OTG, and I'd be willing to pay more to have this available.  I'm pretty sure these would be popular with the community, and since the software is already running on the stock table, it seems like it could be possible.

6 hours ago, Noah98 said:

Bill,

I noticed that the Gottlieb tables run on Pinball Arcade's software.  I've played around with Pinball Arcade on Steam, and they have Stern Pack 1 and Stern Pack 2 still available for purchase with tables like Star Trek and Ghostbusters.  They also have an original Doctor Who table.  Is it possible that these could be made available for purchase for our machines, or is the license challenging?  I much prefer playing my machine stock than OTG, and I'd be willing to pay more to have this available.  I'm pretty sure these would be popular with the community, and since the software is already running on the stock table, it seems like it could be possible.

They're not available at this time, unfortunately. What we have confirmed coming up is more Magic Pixel/Zaccaria tables and some original TAITO tables.

5 hours ago, Bill Loguidice said:

They're not available at this time, unfortunately. What we have confirmed coming up is more Magic Pixel/Zaccaria tables and some original TAITO tables.

Thanks for the quick response.  The Magic Pixel/Zaccaria stuff is really good, so no worries!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The TAITO Tables Volume 1 are out today: https://www.atgames.us/products/taito-pinball-volume-1

"Bonus! Purchases from Thursday, July 8, 2021, 6PM PT/8PM CT/9PM ET, through Sunday, July 11, 2021, 11:59PM PT, will be eligible for 50% off TAITO Volume 2 and TAITO Volume 3 when they launch, and will also get early purchase access to each volume 24 hours before general public sale."

These are the first original game creations for a modern arcade platform. More will follow. The versions for non-Legends Pinball Legends Arcade Family devices will be available soon, to be announced.

taito_space_invaders_monster3.thumb.png.5ec4355d8559d6f7ac064050103a2096.png

915562564_taito_rastansaga_backglass0624approved.thumb.png.f6818ab55ba5ff9db7e6ec3494f0f727.png

1261175231_taito_darius_playfield0602approved.thumb.png.9d0d816848879b43c86c0a2dfa53cda2.png42694670_taito_front_line_playfield0602approved.thumb.png.3b36a378ecc61d47ebf52278ec9133f3.png

image.png

• Like 1

Just got them and I have to say they're the best that have come out so far, in my opinion. The art is great, the sound is clear and crisp, and the gameplay is fun.

There's a reason the playfield is empty in Space Invaders, and that's because animated space invaders walk down the playfield and you have to strike them with the ball to kill them. It's a REALLY fun concept. I'm really enjoying it.

Front Line is great as well, haven't played Darius or Rastan much yet but the few minutes I spent with them seemed good.

PXL_20210709_203654635.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Just got them and I have to say they're the best that have come out so far, in my opinion. The art is great, the sound is clear and crisp, and the gameplay is fun.

There's a reason the playfield is empty in Space Invaders, and that's because animated space invaders walk down the playfield and you have to strike them with the ball to kill them. It's a REALLY fun concept. I'm really enjoying it.

Front Line is great as well, haven't played Darius or Rastan much yet but the few minutes I spent with them seemed good.

PXL_20210709_203654635.jpg

don't like the modern 3d type pinball games.

space invaders has horrible music, and the sound doesn't even come close to the original.

the original pinball machine was a lot more menacing, and fun to play.

IMG_3985.jpg

later

Oh, for sure, I'd prefer an original machine, I don't think you can really compare this (apples and oranges and all that) but for what these are I think the tables are good. The music can always be turned off (I blast stuff on Spotify anyway so I always have it off when playing) and I just fired up my SI cab and checked the sound and it's close enough for my tastes.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bill Loguidice said:

You can't please everyone. We're very happy with the response to this first volume and will be announcing details of the second and third volumes soon.

Arkanoid immediately comes to mind as a Taito IP that could be very interesting to hybridize into pinball form.

13 hours ago, Bill Loguidice said:

You can't please everyone. We're very happy with the response to this first volume and will be announcing details of the second and third volumes soon.

Don't think for a second my statement is anything but explanation! I absolutely LOVE these tables and think they're fabulous, and am ecstatic to see what the next couple are, as I'm definitely a day one buyer :)

I've been interested (at least somewhat) for months, but they're always out of stock everywhere I have looked.

And the AtGames page with them gives you a 404 error when you click "Shop Now" from the Legends Pinball page.

Some interesting choices between this and A1up; a lot of traction for the RecRoom Masters with PC build setup too.

22 hours ago, Curious Sofa said:

I've been interested (at least somewhat) for months, but they're always out of stock everywhere I have looked.

And the AtGames page with them gives you a 404 error when you click "Shop Now" from the Legends Pinball page.

Some interesting choices between this and A1up; a lot of traction for the RecRoom Masters with PC build setup too.

It's always available on the E-Store:

https://www.atgames.us/collections/arcades/products/legends-pinball-plus

1 hour ago, Bill Loguidice said:

Thank you!!  I had been going to:

https://www.atgames.net/arcades/legends-pinball/ and clicking the Shop Now button, which gets you the 404 error.

I've bookmarked the link you gave for the E-store, thank you!!

• 3 months later...

Hello friends !!

I got my Legends Pinball last Saturday at Sam's Club for $699 with 22 built-in tables + 5 Zaccaria tables.

I have been having a lot of fun with this pinball and so far I have played only 5 tables !!!

Since then I have been reading a lot of the features that came with it, like the BYOG ( Bring Your Own Game ) feature.

Have anyone been able to play Visual Pinball or Future Pinball tables using that feature ??

• Like 2

For anything outside of the tables provided by ATG you'll need to connect a home PC to the unit and serve the games that way.  I forgot the name of the feature, but basically your ALP provides a controller and screen for your PC.  Theres a ton of videos out there to show you how to do this.  Theres alot of fun tables in the package you got, however I like the Williams tables and am looking at connecting a PC to my Gamer Pro to play those.

• Like 1