IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 12 - Game 16 FINAL - Pinball

8 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

That’s awesome. Guys like you are rare since people born in the 80s turned to Nintendo or Sega.

? it also helped that my parents wouldn’t let me have my own console until the early 90s with an original Gameboy. Before that, I’d have to go to a friends house to play NES or my uncles house to play Intellivision. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

? it also helped that my parents wouldn’t let me have my own console until the early 90s with an original Gameboy. Before that, I’d have to go to a friends house to play NES or my uncles house to play Intellivision. 

That would certainly have an impact on what you played growing up! They had good taste with Intellivision though!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BiffMan said:

?If Jacob doesn't get to it soon, I'll put up my normal Tuesday unofficial update later today. 

Thanks again Biff, big help and,

Congrats on Season 12 1st place finish ! and right behind as no surprise is gezkc!

Here ya go, BIFFMAN + GEZKC

tennis trophy GIF by Wimbledon  

Mmmm.... Trophies !

Also I would like to add, thanks everyone for playing and good gaming to us all, its been the most impressively consistent HIGH scores at INTV HSC. Its also the most total players we've had here ever before. Season 11 was also very actively strong.

Hope to see you all for next Season. :)

• Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

Thanks again Biff, big help and,

Congrats on Season 12 1st place finish ! and right behind as no surprise is gezkc!

Here ya go, BIFFMAN + GEZKC

tennis trophy GIF by Wimbledon  

Mmmm.... Trophies !

Thanks, Jacob! ?

I'd like to thank the members of the Academy, my parents for getting me addicted to Intellivision all those years ago, my wife for her immense tolerance, and the gods for granting me the strength to crush everyone... Death to the opposition! 

Hmmm... went a little off the rails there... Probably should have just stopped after "Thanks, Jacob!" 

?

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

Crushed my record today. Should have had 300k, but choked on balls 4 and 5. First time I've played it since the HSC so pretty sweet score... ?

PB8.jpg.098a65cb4e4492c1ff9b4a5cf4be1af4.jpg

Nicely done!  Still a hell of a game to play, regardless of HSC or not.  :)

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BiffMan said:

Nicely done!  Still a hell of a game to play, regardless of HSC or not.  :)

Lol, so today I got 298k, 300k eluded me yet again. I had 297k after 4 balls. All I needed was 3k for 300k. I held the ball with the left flipper aiming for the notch that sets up the side bumpers. I hit it and then it shot out the other side right down the middle, lol, 298k... I have an urge to get to 300k, but keep just missing it..... Grrrrrrrrrrr.... ?

• Like 1

Good going Rickster. You’ll surely get to 300k.  I had a Pinball P.R. today. Almost all of the points came on ball 5. I got the golden ball and made many trips to board 2 and a couple trips to board 3. 5x30 bonus. 

6A295714-6C32-410C-9DEA-BC0552F85940.jpeg

Edited by Ace24
  • Like 4

Ahhhh the urge is FINALLY satisfied, 300k+ at last.... I had 274k after the first 2 balls. I got the golden ball twice (in the game) and had a 5x30 bonus on ball 2. 

Nice job Ace, looks like we both put up 300k+ scores on the same day, today. ??

PB9.jpg.330e4d14d34b035bf418e88e016d8acc.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rickster8 said:

Ahhhh the urge is FINALLY satisfied, 300k+ at last.... I had 274k after the first 2 balls. I got the golden ball twice (in the game) and had a 5x30 bonus on ball 2. 

Nice job Ace, looks like we both put up 300k+ scores on the same day, today. ??

PB9.jpg.330e4d14d34b035bf418e88e016d8acc.jpg

Awesome!!! ? ? ? 

• Like 1