IGNORED

Force Command and FDOS issues.

MrTransistor

Hello everyone. I've been trying to get Force Command running on my physical hardware, and I don't really see what's going on here.

It loads into the FinalGrom just fine, but it appears that I may have some sort of problem, either configuration or whatever, because it just hangs up and doesn't do anything else.

Is there something I am missing? Or is it a hardware issue that I should investigate?

Thanks!

(Original TI-99/4a, not the locked out version, btw.)

Hello everyone. I've been trying to get Force Command running on my physical hardware, and I don't really see what's going on here.

It loads into the FinalGrom just fine, but it appears that I may have some sort of problem, either configuration or whatever, because it just hangs up and doesn't do anything else.

Is there something I am missing? Or is it a hardware issue that I should investigate?

Thanks!

(Original TI-99/4a, not the locked out version, btw.)

Do you have 32k memory?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, arcadeshopper said:

Do you have 32k memory?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Yes. I recently bought a NanoPEB from you, in fact. Lmao.

Incidentally, I fixed it. It was something super simple. The nanoPEB was not being powered correctly, so it was not allowing the access to the on-board 32K.

It must have been something intermittent that was causing a short interruption of power, because the LED's were lit.

It wasn't until I noticed my power cable was a little loose that I got it working.

Thanks!

• Like 3