IGNORED

Arcade Classics instructions sheets for Pac-Man and Q-Bert

King_Salamon

Hi everyone,

I am looking for the instructions that shipped with the little mini arcade games made by The Bridge Direct (or Basic Fun as they are known as now).

I am happy to just have a scanned copy of each but would prefer to have the actual sheet.  I seemed to have misplaced mine and now with Covid and being at home a lot, I went and organized all my goodies and these two have not shown up.

Anyway, I am looking for the instruction sheet for the following:

Arcade Classics #1 - Pac-Man - This can be the instructions from the boxed version from Wal_Mart or even the bubble packed ones sold elsewhere.  The instruction sheet is the same as is the game unit.   Got this one thanks to Vince!!  Thank you!

Aracde Classics #4 - Q-Bert - This is the instructions from the Wal-MArt exclusive (Boxed) version of the game that features the modified NES rom in it.

Again, all I am looking for is the instruction sheet or even a nice scan of the instructions.  If anyone can help me out with these two, I'd appreciate it!

Edited by King_Salamon
updated want list

11 hours ago, King_Salamon said:

Hi everyone,

I am looking for the instructions that shipped with the little mini arcade games made by The Bridge Direct (or Basic Fun as they are known as now).

I am happy to just have a scanned copy of each but would prefer to have the actual sheet.  I seemed to have misplaced mine and now with Covid and being at home a lot, I went and organized all my goodies and these two have not shown up.

Anyway, I am looking for the instruction sheet for the following:

Arcade Classics #1 - Pac-Man - This can be the instructions from the boxed version from Wal_Mart or even the bubble packed ones sold elsewhere.  The instruction sheet is the same as is the game unit.

Is this what you are looking for ?

09521_ArcadeClassics_Pacman_Instructions_Print.pdf

Edited by Guest
+ added file

On 6/11/2020 at 2:31 PM, King_Salamon said:

Woo Hoo!!  Thanks Vince!  That's exactly what I am looking for!

I'm going to print this out this morning.  Perfect!

One down, one to go!

Thanks again Vince!

No problem. I hope you find the other one you are looking for!