IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 6 ~ Dolphin

Vocelli

6 hours ago, Jaden (JRH) said:

Turns out I might have underestimated this game. At around 120k or so, the game really messes with the timing and it becomes almost impossible for me to play. So, here's the best score that I got. I might try again later, but I guess I'm fine with this being my final score as well.

dolphin 2600 131530.png

Somewhere in that range, the seahorses start coming out twice per sonar arrow. For those rounds you need to jump the top when the sonar leaves the screen, and once again almost immediately.

also around that time, it seems like there isn’t enough time after jumping the seahorses to jump immediately and catch the seagull. So, instead you have to  porpoisely bump your snout on the seahorses (Hope the squid isn’t within one length) and jump up to catch the seahorse. I never could get the timing down perfectly and would always lose a couple of dolphins getting used ram the new timing.

• Like 2

Pretty neat and unique game! I think I could do better with more practice, but I kinda put off playing this one until the last minute and I had never played Dolphin before up until about half an hour ago. Anyhoo...

Dolphin (Game 1, B/B Difficulty): 107,100

Bonus: 5 Lives

DSC09443.JPG

DSC09420.JPG

Edited by Skippy B. Coyote
  • Like 2

I really wanted to get 18 extra lives on this one, but although I can beat the game consistently, I'm not having any luck breaking my 12 lives. I'm actually having a harder time in the beginning now that I've gotten much better at the end. It's like the first 40k are frustratingly slow in comparison and the climb to 100k makes me want to fast forward. Still love this game, but I think I just need a break. Great round all around :) ?

• Like 2

@Vocelli, not sure if you made an error here, but shouldn’t the next non-tie score be one higher? The top player scores 50, and then you count down by 1, so the next non-tie score should be +39.

(51- <player place>)  = score

1st = 50

2nd = 49

11 people with Amazing!
(51 - 12 ) = 39 for Jaden

Dolphin  Scores

AMAZING! - RogerPoco (+50)

AMAZING! - OyamaFamily (+50)

AMAZING! - IsaiahAustin (+50)

AMAZING! - Deteacher (+50)

AMAZING! - Nads (+50)

AMAZING! - TheActivisionary (+50)