IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 6 ~ Dolphin

Vocelli

Score improvement. Awesome, but not quite AMAZING... funny tho how your personal best doesn't always line up with your pb for extra lives. I was straddling like 3 or 4 for most of it. Then of course, always ends the same. I'm getting better at getting the seagull, but there are many times I miss it (frustrating!) but I'm impressed if I don't die immediately. When I can give the squid "the slip" (as the manual says) I feel invincible.

dolphin-170k.thumb.JPG.4ebb0d75f4aaa72e43ce7d9edd7bd4f3.JPG

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, gbag said:

Can’t quite figure out the timing of the seagull after 200k...gonna try one more time....any advice??

Be ready to jump pretty much all the time, pretty much forgetting everything except the jump timing.

Go straight to the top, prepared to jump-the timing is 1,2,,3,4,,1,2,,3,4.(If the 1234's make sense, it's just how I "see" it.

Basically, two quick jumps, slight delay, then two more quick jumps, slight delay, repeat, repeat.

When everything changes colors, stop jumping, you'll likely miss the seagulls-just let the seaweed(seahorses?)bump you to slow you down, hopefully you have a lead on the octopus, grab the seagull, turn and nail him!

So, yeah, IMO-forget everything except the jump timing, seriously.

Good Luck!!!

• Like 6

My sonar was on point just now...it's grabbing the seagull that gets me. Not quite AMAZING yet, but AWE-INSPIRING perhaps? I was stuck in the 260Ks for what felt like forever. Constantly missing the seagull (even running out of power going to the squid, aaaah), but still jumping those seahorses like no one's business.

dolphin-268k.thumb.JPG.751973ebda4eca664db8c77a7e476406.JPG

Upped my extra lives by one! Somewhere there's a dolphin graveyard with all of our vanquished heroes ? ? ? 

9 extra dolphins

dolphin-9lives.thumb.JPG.9cad0abec017a289d5b1003fadcecded.JPG

• Like 6

1 hour ago, fakecortex said:

My sonar was on point just now...it's grabbing the seagull that gets me. Not quite AMAZING yet, but AWE-INSPIRING perhaps? I was stuck in the 260Ks for what felt like forever. Constantly missing the seagull (even running out of power going to the squid, aaaah), but still jumping those seahorses like no one's business.

dolphin-268k.thumb.JPG.751973ebda4eca664db8c77a7e476406.JPG

Upped my extra lives by one! Somewhere there's a dolphin graveyard with all of our vanquished heroes ? ? ? 

9 extra dolphins

dolphin-9lives.thumb.JPG.9cad0abec017a289d5b1003fadcecded.JPG

What I do here is count the jumps, on jump 13 the seagull is coming. Then I wait for a split second before jumping back into it as heads onto the screen.

Keep at it!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

awesome

awe-inspiring

AMAZING!

dolphin-amazing.thumb.JPG.33899f7b588113248e51c4c5740e35ce.JPG

image.thumb.png.02b12941ac4d3ce735b6e5196eb72d97.png

Yo, we need a patch for anyone who maxes out at 18 extra dolphins. I imagine that game as this one bad-ass dolphin commander who gets 18 other dolphins to follow him into battle with the squid army, but he doesn't need them 'cause he does it solo, like a dolphin Rambo. Dambo.

• Like 9
  • Haha 2