IGNORED

Activision is so cool! ( Rock 'n Bolt )

Shannon

I'm currently hooked on Rock 'n Bolt by Activision for the Colecovision.  What an addicting under rated unknown game!  I'm currently up to level 17 ( non-timer mode ) and I was curious how many levels this game had so I tried searching on the internet.  No game FAQS or nothing.  Apparently not to many people are taken with this game.  :(  Anywho I was thinking to myself for the 80's consoles and computers Activision sure had some cool games.  I'm not just talking the 2600.. I'm talking the Colecovision, C64, Atari 8-bit computers and probably other systems I'm not thinking of.  Games that made it on those systems but not the 2600.

Anywho I'm done blabbing.  Back to conquering the next level!

• Like 2

Yeah it be nice if some line @Albert could fix the title to say "Activision is so cool! (Rock 'n' Bolt) and maybe edit the first post to fix the name.. :P

But I was also thinking of other cool non 2600 Activision games that were made during this period.

Happy Trails, The Dreadnaught Factor, Ghost Busters ( 8-bit computer version), Zone Ranger, Master Of The Lamp, Hacker, Little Computer People, Hacker II, Zenji, Great American Cross Country Road Race, Past Finder.  Hmm maybe not as many as I can remember.  A good portion of their great titles were on the 2600..

Anyhoot.. I made it to about level 27 without the timer.  I created a savestate so that I can continue.  I'm determined to figure out how many levels this game has.  :P