IGNORED

Programming Guide: Nintendo Gameboy Advance

xucaen

About 10 years ago I was curious about Gameboy Advance programming. I found the Unofficial Programming Guide written by Jonathan S. Harbour, so I printed it and put it into a 3-ring binder. I marked every chapter and then put it on my shelf at home. Here I am all these years later and I'm really not interested in it after all. o_O  So before I recycle it, I wanted to know if anyone here wanted it.

It weighs over 4 lbs. It will fit in a large flat rate box of which the cost was raised to $21.10. I think there are other options available that are just under $10 depending on where in the US it is going. If you are interested, let me know your zip code and I can try to find some shipping options from USPS . com.

I'm only asking for shipping costs, but I would also accept an additional printing fee (completely optional and at your discretion)  ;-)

Kind regards,

20200614_110735.jpg

20200614_110816.jpg

20200614_110828.jpg

20200614_110907.jpg

20200614_110922.jpg

20200614_110726.jpg

• Like 2

That is funny. Great book, but the funny part is @darryl1970 and I used to work with Jonathan Harbour.

Good guy, great to work with.

I used to do GBA coding. Then later, after I met him, I found a PDF and took a curious look at it, great read for beginners.

Good luck with the sale. :)

Edited by Jinroh
  • Like 2