IGNORED

Vectrex Test Cart Overlays

VectrexMad!

I still have  my screen printed, die cut, poly carbonate, Test Cart overlays for sale. They are exact reproductions of the original test cart overlay used in the GCE/MB factory. They are ideal for hobbyists to help ensure they have their Vectrex display adjusted correctly. Use this in conjunction with the Vectrex service manual. They also make good overlays for some of the Vectrex games, e.g. add a gun sight to VecFever Battle Zone and Red Baron.

Please don't confuse these with the floppy ink jet printer produced overlays. See my overlay spec here. The pricing is as follows and covers postage and packing:

UK - £10.30

EU - £12.75

US/Canada/Australia/Japan - £13.50

In addition to the 100% perfect overlays above I also have some 'b' class Test Cart overlays stil remaining. 'b' class indicate that they are not 100% perfect. The 'b' class overlays have a small blemish or light scratch on the back. These imperfections can be seen when holding up to the light. When the overlay is placed on the Vectrex the imperfection is impossible to see. As 'b' class overlays are not 100% perfect I am selling them at reduced prices:

UK - £6.30

EU - £8.75

US & other - £9.50

Hey, at the above prices, get one 'a' class and one 'b' class. The 'a' you can put in your collector's cabinet, and the 'b' can be part of your work bench  :)

To purchase please contact sales@vectrex.co.uk or visit my site www.vectrex.co.uk for more info.

testcart1.JPGtestcart4.JPG

Edited by VectrexMad!