IGNORED

SGM 5th run

opcode

We started prep work for the SGM 5th run a couple of months ago. Boxes are now printing in China, and we will start taking pre-orders very soon. To be available around November this year. Please contact Grazi if you haven't done so yet and want a SGM. info@opcodegames.com. 

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-order for the SGM 5th run has officially started. If you subscribed to the waiting list, you should have received an email from us with instructions. If you don't see it, please check your spam box. We will post a direct link for pre-ordering here soon.

We are glad to announce that the pre-order for the Super Game Module is NOW OPEN! 

We sent an email regarding the pre-order to everyone in the waiting list, so if you didn't see the email please check your spam box.

?Click here to read our latest newsletter

? Click here to go directly to the PRE-ORDER page with all info and Paypal button

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.fa6092f9612f56894c6a8ac5d6689854.png

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
Hello

I have not received an email concerning the second payment for the SGM, is this normal?

Thanks!

I am shipping in batches. I am not sending invoices until an order is ready to ship. So please be patient as the whole process may take a couple of weeks. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of us on the 2nd shipment that got paper badges on our Super Game Module, will new badges be available? I wanted to ask in case this was the last shipment and production may need to make a few more badges.  Thank you!

Sure. I assumed I had shipped all replacement nameplates by now, as that was done a couple of years ago. In case you don’t have a pre-order in this run, please send us an email and Grazi will take care of your nameplate. :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, opcode said:

Sure. I assumed I had shipped all replacement nameplates by now, as that was done a couple of years ago. In case you don’t have a pre-order in this run, please send us an email and Grazi will take care of your nameplate. :)

Hey guys what are these replacement nameplates you are all talking about??

Edited by ZilogZ80

Some of the 2nd run units did not have the proper SGM label on the unit but was a paper one used as a placeholder as Opcode wanted to get the units to our hands (and I totally agreed with that).  In any case new badges look like they were shipped out but I think I slipped through the cracks.  No bigs I already sent an email to Grazi, Opcode Games always makes good on everything so I didn't mind the wait.

On 10/31/2020 at 3:10 PM, dbyram said:

I also did the pre-order and am waiting for a second email regarding second payment and shipping.  Any update on preorders and October shipment?

Thanks

I received my SGM today! Quick response from Opcode, and excellent service. I've wanted one of these for a  long time and thanks.

IMG_20201104_183251765.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering the same thing too.. I didn't even realize they were ready to go and were already shipping out. I could've swore I pre-ordered one, but I'm not 100% sure. I definitely expressed interest more than once, but I can't recall paying the deposits. I don't know how I missed those last couple emails regarding the SGM pre-orders/invoices due, but somehow I did. I'm going to be so mad at myself if I missed out. I really hope to god I can still get one because I was in a bind a couple years back and ended up having to sell the 2 SGMs I had, so I'm really hoping to grab one, possibly two from this current batch to make up for it. I sent an email, so please give me a shout back when you get a chance, Ed. :) If some are still available, I can pay in full immediately! ;) Thanks!

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD

9 hours ago, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

I'm wondering the same thing too.. I didn't even realize they were ready to go and were already shipping out. I could've swore I pre-ordered one, but I'm not 100% sure. I definitely expressed interest more than once, but I can't recall paying the deposits. I don't know how I missed those last couple emails regarding the SGM pre-orders/invoices due, but somehow I did. I'm going to be so mad at myself if I missed out. I really hope to god I can still get one because I was in a bind a couple years back and ended up having to sell the 2 SGMs I had, so I'm really hoping to grab one, possibly two from this current batch to make up for it. I sent an email, so please give me a shout back when you get a chance, Ed. :) If some are still available, I can pay in full immediately! ;) Thanks!

I am pretty sure I saw on Facebook that they were completely sold out before they started shipping and they are planning for another run around spring time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lucifershalo said:

is Opcode replying from time to time?

no reply to PM here

no reply to email

no reply to message

I am here. Just too busy shipping SGMs. And Grazi lost her computer a couple of weeks ago, so she has no access to Opcode emails 

• 3 weeks later...

Obvious to everyone....some of you missed out and are trying to get the great SGM for the Colecovision.  

On 11/19/2020 at 7:48 AM, Swami said:

My bad, I thought I was reading about the Phoenix subject. Accidently clicked this one. as I already have two SGMs.

Sorry for you.....go back to phoenix and weep. 

• Haha 1