IGNORED

SGM 5th run

opcode

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 8:09 PM, opcode said:

6th run will be announced in just a few weeks. Please make sure you subscribe to our newsletter. 

https://opcodegames.us9.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=ef7be83c593bc1d831a827842&id=8ed2c58e0f

Hi.  I was away from the computer for a awhile.  I just saw an email asking for my $50 deposit for the SGM. Is this for the white one?

19 hours ago, rietveld said:

Hi.  I was away from the computer for a awhile.  I just saw an email asking for my $50 deposit for the SGM. Is this for the white one?

When was the email dated because I don't think Opcode has sent out the final information on the Beige (not white) ADAM flavored SGM. I haven't received anything further than his last post on FB a couple weeks ago.

22 minutes ago, NIAD said:

When was the email dated because I don't think Opcode has sent out the final information on the Beige (not white) ADAM flavored SGM. I haven't received anything further than his last post on FB a couple weeks ago.

email says 5th run on it so maybe i am very very late in opening my mail.  i have cash in hand for the Adam coloured one.  I dont want to miss out.

The Adam SGM and the Intellivison LTO cart are my 2 must haves 

Edited by rietveld

On 1/3/2021 at 11:35 AM, rietveld said:

Thanks, I just dont want to miss out.  The Adam coloured one looks GREAT !

I came here for exactly the same reason! I added my email when that post went up on FB but I haven't heard anything since and was starting to get worried that I had typo'd my own email address and missed the announcement.

I came here for exactly the same reason! I added my email when that post went up on FB but I haven't heard anything since and was starting to get worried that I had typo'd my own email address and missed the announcement.

Preorder is already open. Newsletter was sent. Probably in your spam box or something.

Tip: please add info at opcodegames dot com to your contact list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, opcode said:

Preorder is already open. Newsletter was sent. Probably in your spam box or something.

Tip: please add info at opcodegames dot com to your contact list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somehow I didn't get it. This is for the ADAM variant of the SGM, right? Can you please post or PM me the pre-order link?

27 minutes ago, joltguy said:

Somehow I didn't get it. This is for the ADAM variant of the SGM, right? Can you please post or PM me the pre-order link?

I ordered the Adam version a few days ago using the link in his newsletter. The link sent me to Paypal to send my $50usd down payment

Edited by rietveld

2 hours ago, rietveld said:

I ordered the Adam version a few days ago using the link in his newsletter. The link sent me to Paypal to send my $50usd down payment

I did the same, but for a black, with the Bosconian game. I wonder how long it will take from the start of production to the reception.

16 minutes ago, doubledown said:

I was just joking that the direct PayPal down-payment link, was sent to my PayPal account, and I was stealing the money.  

i know.    It was actually funny but you just can t see me laugh because of the mask i am wearing.  . 

Cant wait for this whole Covid thing to go away

Hopefully the SGM will bring an even bigger smile to me .  I always wanted one and can not resist  now that it matches the Adam

I wish i had the SGM now.  We are on government lockdown til jan 26.  I go to work and I go back home. There is really nothing open other than essentials .  

I am using all this free time to get back into CP/M on the Adam

Edited by rietveld

• 1 month later...