IGNORED

Season 10~ Week 7 ~ Cosmic Commuter

Vocelli

Once I got in the mid 20s, I just wanted to hold on to break 30, but the scoring is slower than ya think. BTW, this space bus gets horrible space mileage if it needs to fuel up every 9 seconds. And correct me if I'm wrong, but do all the fuels go away once you pick up the last passenger? It makes crashing and having only a few left a real pain b/c I run out of fuel before I can make it back to the station. Maybe I need to pass over a few lonely guys and fuels and pick them back up at the end if I end up in that situation. Might give this another go. Or I might torture myself with some more checkers ?

430419026_CosmicCommuter2020-06-2818_46_41.thumb.png.d6d3b681d7578c4ee129224e90a42c82.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, fakecortex said:

Once I got in the mid 20s, I just wanted to hold on to break 30, but the scoring is slower than ya think. BTW, this space bus gets horrible space mileage if it needs to fuel up every 9 seconds. And correct me if I'm wrong, but do all the fuels go away once you pick up the last passenger? It makes crashing and having only a few left a real pain b/c I run out of fuel before I can make it back to the station. Maybe I need to pass over a few lonely guys and fuels and pick them back up at the end if I end up in that situation. Might give this another go. Or I might torture myself with some more checkers ?

430419026_CosmicCommuter2020-06-2818_46_41.thumb.png.d6d3b681d7578c4ee129224e90a42c82.png

Yep, when you pick up that last passenger unless one is already on the screen, that’s it. That’s the catch when you die after picking up half the passengers, you will tend to go right and pick them up closest to furthest but then you get that last one and realise you are a long way from the ship, that is where you can lose multiple lives

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Pat Larocque said:

Cosmic Commuter  -  Max-Out!!! (1,000,000 points)

Huge thanks again to @Nads for posting his video, very helpful!!

2nd pic is just before the max-out!

20200628_194541.jpg

20200628_194354.jpg

Great stuff Pat!! Welcome to the Million points club!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1