IGNORED

Pirates!!!(Trading card game)

Rogerpoco

Just gauging interest on these-have hung on to them for many years, willing to part with them if someone is interested.

(Asked another regular seller if he thought these were OK to post here, he said should be no worries, "games".)

No exact count, but several unopened packs, from several different series, not pictured is my unopened stuff, which would be a hassle to go thru, but if anyone needs any specific ships, let me know, I likely have it, the opened collection is HUGE!

Would rather trade, Activision stuff, an Atari PC(!), C64, something like that, open to most any offers, I collect for several different systems, but would consider outright selling some as well, for fair market value, around 5$ a pack, discounts on large orders.

New seller, no actual cred-I participate in the HSC for the 2600 here, (successfully)gave away a Stampede Patch to the winner of a random draw, and have made several purchases from very good sellers here who would likely vouch for me if I asked, I promise, if we work something out, it will happen.

Also have a few of the collectible tins, a few other items, if someone is very interested, I'll figure out what I have and we'll work something out!
Thanks!

pirates.jpg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jinroh said:

My younger brother and his friend used to play this. I remember it was pretty neat. The one where you build the ships from the flat sheets?

Yup, with turn based gameplay.

It's pretty neat, and these are old enough to be "collectible", I hope someone is tickled to see these up for grabs!!!