IGNORED

Impulse X is back on cartridge!

Gaztee

I am very happy to announce that Impulse X will be available to buy on cartridge again in the next few weeks. We have worked with MD Games to redesign the front end of the game. You can now select whether you want to select Impulse X or Double Feature 1 from the start up menu. The game box and manual have had a redesign and the game will come on our lovely orange cartridges. 

To celebrate the relaunch of the game we will put the first game in a special one off white cartridge and put it on eBay. All proceeds from this auction will go to charity. More on this closer to the date.

The game will be priced at £45 plus tracking and packing. Once all the printed materials have come back I will post some pictures here.

Stay safe!

Gaz

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Gaztee said:

I am very happy to announce that Impulse X will be available to buy on cartridge again in the next few weeks. We have worked with MD Games to redesign the front end of the game. You can now select whether you want to select Impulse X or Double Feature 1 from the start up menu. The game box and manual have had a redesign and the game will come on our lovely orange cartridges. 

To celebrate the relaunch of the game we will put the first game in a special one off white cartridge and put it on eBay. All proceeds from this auction will go to charity. More on this closer to the date.

The game will be priced at £45 plus tracking and packing. Once all the printed materials have come back I will post some pictures here.

Stay safe!

Gaz

Ooh, have I missed something? What is Double Feature 1?

I own Impulse-X on CD and cartridge already, but of course... I have to buy this one now too cause it has Double Feature.

I will say, for anyone who's even remotely considering it, the game is EXCELLENT.

It's a VERY put together game, very professional, and probably the best version of a Breakout / Arkanoid game I've ever played. HIGHLY recommend.

EDIT: It also has Rotary Support

Edited by 82-T/A
Alien Anal Probing
  • Like 2