IGNORED

Zoom-TI-99ers Pandemic 4A Club Online Virtual Meetup

jedimatt42

26 minutes ago, jedimatt42 said:

Ok, I finally found when the date was shared with us... 

So to be specific, no Zoom call this weekend. Although I am not going to stop you if you do.  Reads like if you are attending the Faire, you should know that time frame already, as you will have had private email exchanges. 

Hal was soliciting presentations which I submitted one myself.  Details how to connect to the Faire, time, etc., to my knowledge has not been shared anywhere.  I did review the link you provided and it gave the date, just no other details.

Beery

5 hours ago, atrax27407 said:

Since there are no details about the Faire (which is supposed to be in a couple of days), I must assume that it ISN'T happening. I'll be there for ZOOM in Sunday.

We got these details... recently.

I've changed my mind, and Sunday is back on for the regularly scheduled Zoom from my point of view. 

There is never too much TI time. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BeeryMiller said:

I do like the time at 10 am CST for the Faire.  It will give me an opportunity to find Bambi, Bambi's mom, or Bambi's dad and introduce them to my crossbow if they are nearby......…..

I was in Columbia, Campbellsville, Knifely, Kentucky last week. No arrows, but saw 7 or 8 of Bambi's relatives. Have fun score one, and enjoy the fair.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, speccery said:

Just discovered this thread - is there another one coming in two weeks?

One coming Sunday at 3 PM, Pacific Time. The following week is Saturday at 11 AM Pacific Time. The meetings are every week alternating the Saturday and Sunday times. See the first post for details.

...lee

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/17/2020 at 10:48 PM, Lee Stewart said:

One coming Sunday at 3 PM, Pacific Time. The following week is Saturday at 11 AM Pacific Time. The meetings are every week alternating the Saturday and Sunday times. See the first post for details.

...lee

Thank you @Lee Stewart it would be interesting to join. The 10 hour time difference is a bit of challenge though, Sunday 3PM translates to 1AM on Monday for me. The Sat 11AM is a more manageable 9PM, so need to wait a week then.

• Like 3