IGNORED

Zoom-TI-99ers Pandemic 4A Club Online Virtual Meetup

jedimatt42

Looking to move the Sunday timeslot to the Saturday timeslot, and on Saturday... a.k.a. normalizing to a single weekly timeslot. 

99% of the time, it is the same group of people, but the alternating time is continuing to be a little confusing for people.

Ready, set... DISSENT?

The meeting invites for next year have been updated. Same links, same passcode. 

If you have relied on the "*.ICS" calendar import files from before, you will will need to go to post #1, and re-download/import them into your calendar. ( Note, there are 2 actual meetings for these alternating times, so 2 calendars to import... choose what works for you )

See you all in the new year!

• Like 4

Happy TI New Year!  

Do I need invite to join?

All the information is in the first post 

https://atariage.com/forums/index.php?/topic/308212-Zoom-TI-99ers-Pandemic-4A-Club&do=findComment&comment=4567363

This week's call is Sunday

I suggest you import the calendar links for both days into your calendar of choice with my Android phone I just have to open the link which downloads the file then open the file and pick calendar and it imports it into a calendar entry

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

• Like 1