IGNORED

Zoom-TI-99ers Pandemic 4A Club Online Virtual Meetup

jedimatt42

After the random visitor today trying to get a bunch of old men excited about male organs ? (WTF is wrong with people anyway?), it seems like it is time to add a password or something to the meeting?  I have only been a Zoom participant, so I'm not sure if this is possible or how you would distribute the code.  PM maybe?

After the random visitor today trying to get a bunch of old men excited about male organs [emoji1787] (WTF is wrong with people anyway?), it seems like it is time to add a password or something to the meeting?  I have only been a Zoom participant, so I'm not sure if this is possible or how you would distribute the code.  PM maybe?
And lock down screen sharing people can request it if they want to share something

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

My intention is I'll update the links to not contain the embedded password, require the lobby, and I'll manually set the password to some random + a term we know... so it can't just be web-scraped. Then I'll share the random part with you all.. and share the TI trivia question that contains the piece you need to know... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, jedimatt42 said:
21 hours ago, matthew180 said:

After the random visitor today trying to get a bunch of old men excited about male organs ? 

Forgive me for finding this event and the associated remarks entertaining. Missed the meeting but it wasn’t me...for the record. 

On 7/11/2020 at 5:45 PM, jedimatt42 said:

My intention is I'll update the links to not contain the embedded password, require the lobby, and I'll manually set the password to some random + a term we know... so it can't just be web-scraped. Then I'll share the random part with you all.. and share the TI trivia question that contains the piece you need to know... 

Password length limits are kind of low.. 10 characters... 

You all are just going to have to PM me for the password.  Link in first post are updated.