IGNORED

Zoom-TI-99ers Pandemic 4A Club Online Virtual Meetup

jedimatt42

You can blame Greg :) He tricked me into a day of hard labor moving arcade machines around with a couple other guys, so we couldn't just take a break for the meeting :(  

( He didn't really trick me, I know the more vague the request for help, the more help requested, LOL ) 

Next week, I'll be there, and join as a guest first, instead of the host, and I think it will work, but I'll be there to jump back in as host if it doesn't, or does. And then we'll know... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, adamantyr said:

Sorry I couldn't be there today guys! I forgot to post, I was out of town.

I think internet safety guidelines suggest you should never post ahead of time that you will be 'out of town' - LOL...  

Hopefully your ears didn't burn too hot, as we talked briefly about you in reference to the upswing in interest for SAMS.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jedimatt42 said:

I think internet safety guidelines suggest you should never post ahead of time that you will be 'out of town' - LOL...  

Hopefully your ears didn't burn too hot, as we talked briefly about you in reference to the upswing in interest for SAMS.

So THAT's what that was. ;)

I've been working on the website for the game, in fact, to prep for release. I still need to play the game through and find any last minute issues. I'm building with the idea that it's likely I'll end up having to do SOME fixes and revisions after the fact. No software is perfect on release.

• Like 4

Ok, I finally found when the date was shared with us... 

So to be specific, no Zoom call this weekend. Although I am not going to stop you if you do.  Reads like if you are attending the Faire, you should know that time frame already, as you will have had private email exchanges. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jedimatt42 said:

Ok, I finally found when the date was shared with us...

So to be specific, no Zoom call this weekend. Although I am not going to stop you if you do.  Reads like if you are attending the Faire, you should know that time frame already, as you will have had private email exchanges.

Well...The Faire is Saturday. The Pandemic Zoom meeting is scheduled for Sunday. Why not both? ?

...lee