IGNORED

Lupin III Games

Small correction on the MSX: It was a home computer standard and indeed it was released outside of Japan. Pretty much half of Europe got to see both MSX1 and MSX2. Very rarely seen in the US though except for imported computers. Depending on how you count, it got commercial support at least between 1983 and 1990. Quite possibly the two Lupin III games for MSX2 never were released in Europe though, if that is what you meant.

The only game I own is the one for Super Cassette Vision, which currently is erroneously listed on Wikipedia as being a Cassette Vision game.

13 hours ago, classicgamer74 said:

It is. I have it on DAPHNE. I can't record the game footage, though. That's why I used the trailer. 

Would you believe i just saw that movie for the first time a few weeks ago? The 2000 dub is better than the 1994 dub as they call him Lupin in that one instead of Wolf. 

Castle of Cagliostro was my introduction to Lupin, the original, and I still despite 'wolf' prefer it as he's called Lupin it it too, and mostly.  They call him the wolf, Lupin, then just Lupin between the inspector, interpol, and his own friends.  Still my favorite, but I have all the other movies in that first/final haul set of DVDs which is harder to come by these days without paying.  The Super Famicom and to a lesser extent the Gameboy have some good Lupin titles I've enjoyed owning before.  The character also and it took years doing it local (to so-cal) inspired me to snap up the entire set of translated monkey punch Lupin manga, not the secondary most wanted(though I had some) but the original run, still have them and he's one dirty SOB far worse than any anime, but it's also more entertaining in ways too.

crunchyroll has all of the Lupin for you all.. I love that series and if you don't mind commercial breaks its free.

Watch the original series first as the other series make reference to it and its great, other than the original theme song... the ones that came later were much better.

And yes Fujiko is adorable..