IGNORED

It's Official - I'm spending too much time with TI stuff!

Omega-TI

Seriously, I think I'm spending too much time with the TI.  Last night I had a dream, and I rarely dream.  Anyway, in this dream I was playing TI Invaders, but they were NOT alien ships that were working their way down the screen, they were Commodore 64's and Apple II's and the saucer looked like an Atari 400.  The barricades at the bottom were P-Boxes and the firing was coming out of the TI Logo with the dot of the lower case i as the ammo.  Was this a mental recreation of the 80's computer wars?  Anyway, it was weird.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I had a dream about a mouse having babies in my closet as I was trying to chase it down with the cats to kill it.  Earlier in the night, I had gotten up to have my 4 cats chasing a mouse into the dining room.  In that room, there was no place for the mouse to hide.  A quick hand slap later, that mouse was dead.  That was what caused me to dream about the mice.

19 hours ago, Omega-TI said:

Seriously, I think I'm spending too much time with the TI.  Last night I had a dream, and I rarely dream.  Anyway, in this dream I was playing TI Invaders, but they were NOT alien ships that were working their way down the screen, they were Commodore 64's and Apple II's and the saucer looked like an Atari 400.  The barricades at the bottom were P-Boxes and the firing was coming out of the TI Logo with the dot of the lower case i as the ammo.  Was this a mental recreation of the 80's computer wars?  Anyway, it was weird.

? It wasn't a dream, but a real nightmare! You should start thinking to halve the posts on the forum, to not play games at night and have a long vacation without our beloved TI99. ?

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...