IGNORED

NEXT Season info

9 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

We just played that in the last season though. 

True, but Jacob said a few games from Season 12 would be carried over to Season 13. Also there are only so many shooter games... ?

11 hours ago, mr_me said:

There's more than two dozen intellivision cartridges that might be considered shooters.  Maybe it's Vectron.

I know we did that in a very recent season,but since I already forgot when,why not do it again?

One of the great pluses of my short term memory loss. 

• Haha 2

Would the HSC players... like a *sneak preview* section in the Game thread, which reveals the next 2 weeks game coming up.... ?

CLICK LIKE ?, on this post if you are in favor... if not, dont click like. That way I can count the likes, sorta like votes.

Example:

Game 15 - Popeye

Sneak preview,

Next week: Pinball

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

Would the HSC players... like a *sneak preview* section in the Game thread, which reveals the next 2 weeks game coming up.... ?

Example:

Game 15 - Popeye

Sneak preview,

I kind of like being surprised each round, but I won't cry over spoilers lol.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

CLICK LIKE ?, on this post if you are in favor... if not, dont click like. That way I can count the likes, sorta like votes.

Example:

Game 15 - Popeye

Sneak preview,

I kinda like the surprise myself. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

cool, if enough players want it, ... its gonna be a 1 game spoil announced each Sunday/Monday.

I like the surprise and with 2 weeks to play, we mostly have enough time as is.  That said, Intelligentleman brought up a good point about sourcing the games for those playing physical copies. 

32 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

I like the surprise, but this would give me more time to track down a physical copy if it was a game I wanted.

I should think the solution would be to buy every game now just in case it comes up in HSC. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

Example:

Game 15 - Popeye

Sneak preview,

Yeah that might be pretty cool. I'm for it.... ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

A Sneak Preview, sometimes will show up... in the tag. Currently we have our first, Auto Racing previewed for Game 3 :cool:

I like the 'sneak' peek alot. It gives you a chance to start 'boning' up for the next week's game to come. Also in a sense it gives you 3 games to focus on, not just 2. ?

Edited by Rickster8
  • Like 1