IGNORED

FS: Sidewinder controllers

eightbit

Two Sidewinder controllers:

One is actually new old stock. I only opened it a few weeks ago. The other is used, but in great shape and works perfectly. These are great controllers and compatible with most games of the 90's and 2000's as the sidewinder was "the" controller to have back then. I personally have been using a different controller that I like better tho, so these are up for grabs. The "used" one does not have the controller port cover on top. This was just a plastic cover that you take off in order to daisy chain the controllers. The other controller has it obviously as it was NOS. The box contains everything it originally came with new (install disc, etc)

$45 shipped takes them both!

IMG_20200626_174325.jpg

IMG_20200626_174249.jpg

Edited by eightbit

Great memories playing with Sidewinders in the 90s! The daisy-chain idea was smart since lots of PCs back then only had one game port. 

Is that SMS pad by RetroGameBoyz? If so, he makes a great product. I think he's gotten away from using company names in his products, at least when that company still exists, so that makes yours more desirable, at least to some. Cheers. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

Great memories playing with Sidewinders in the 90s! The daisy-chain idea was smart since lots of PCs back then only had one game port. 

Is that SMS pad by RetroGameBoyz? If so, he makes a great product. I think he's gotten away from using company names in his products, at least when that company still exists, so that makes yours more desirable, at least to some. Cheers. 

Yup, it is a RetroGameBoyz pad. Really excellent pad too. Made playing SMS games all that much better ;)

• Like 1