IGNORED

what are the history of these disk compilations

hloberg

Bromosel is from a TI site in Europe that gathered a lot of European magazine (and other) programs into one location.

The Altman fairware library was maintained by several different user's groups over time.

BCS would be the Boston Computer Society library.

Tigercub would be Tips from the Tigercub, which showed up in a lot of disks he sent out--and which appeared in many different newsletters as well.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Ksarul said:

Speaking of the Boston Computer Society, they had a great newsletter. (Had one of my articles picked up by them, which shocked me.) 

Another good newsletter was the TIdbits Newsletter by the Mid South 99'ers.

As with many newsletters, WHTECH rocks when it comes to hosting so many of them.

I wish there were more issues out there of the NOVA newsletter.  There are only nine hosted there.  So, if anyone from the Vancouver, Washington area has one or two, PLEASE turn them into PDF them and post them here, or send them to me and I'll make PDF's out of them.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Ksarul said:

Bromosel is from a TI site in Europe that gathered a lot of European magazine (and other) programs into one location.

The Altman fairware library was maintained by several different user's groups over time.

Tigercub would be Tips from the Tigercub, which showed up in a lot of disks he sent out--and which appeared in many different newsletters as well.

I didn't know BROMOSEL had a website. I'll include them in the Link section instead.