IGNORED

The Atari Report - 5200 Edition - Episode 1 - Yar's Strike

BIGHMW

In this episode, mentally disabled musician and entertainer Ray Jackson introduces and reviews the new spin of the 1981 Howard Scott Warshaw classic Atari 2600 game, "Yar's Revenge", with this newly-ported 5200 version from AtariAge user "playsoft" called "Yar's Strike", adapted from the original 8-bit port originally programmed by AtariAge user "Thelen" back in 2009, for a mini-comp game contest entry which limited entries to 4K or less.

Here is the link to @Thelen's original 8-bit port and also the link to @playsoft's 5200 version I just presented:

Yar's Strike - 8-bit Version.zip Yar's Strike - 5200 Version.bin

• Like 4

Well, I finally figured out how to add narration to the existing audio on the clip you guys are enjoying here using Windows 7 Movie Maker, the only misunderstanding I had was that the existing audio is muted only in the process of recording the narration, but, it adds it onto the already existing audio, so yes I will be adding the narration onto this existing clip and relaunching this episode as well as filming the debut episode of the 2600 Edition of The Atari Report, so stay tuned for both, and yes, there will be narration on top of the existing audio on all future TAR episodes for both systems as well.

GAME ON!!!