IGNORED

VERIFIED Undiscovered Version of Lochjaw June 2020

Stan

I have been to the store in your video.  It's in Sault Ste Marie, ON.  I spent way too much money when I was there.

There is another store that I think is owned by the same people called the Rad Zone.  It also has a bunch of games, records, and other very cool stuff.  Both are very much worth the stop, if you are ever in the area.  I got my copy of Frostbite there and several Zellers knock offs there for very reasonable prices.  Frostbite was something I had never seen "in the wild" after years of collecting and she must have had 5 or more copies behind the counter.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Stan said:

All is explained in the video I made here. Thanks for everyone here at AtariAge for the help!

As you mentioned, hell ya this is at the top of the rarity scale. A true R10. Congrats and thanks for the in-depth video.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shawn said:

As you mentioned, hell ya this is at the top of the rarity scale. A true R10. Congrats and thanks for the in-depth video.

Hard to say but glad you liked the video. The audio was a bit off but whatever.

21 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Ya, I noticed the audio issues but I've heard much worse. 

Can't figure out why my video program is messing up that one part. Seems some sort of glitch keeps getting in there because the raw, unproduced film is just fine. Oh well.