IGNORED

A Tale of Dragons and Swords

2 minutes ago, Ambrosine said:

Hope I'm not too late. I'd love to buy a copy as well.

You're not too late. This is a pre-order. We still have to order all the printed materials and then ship. Please refer to the first page for details. 

If you have an LTO Flash! you can play the game NOW!

A Tale of Dragons and Swords ATARI AGE Pre-Order List

Please note: If you reserve a copy on facebook, do NOT reserve a copy on Atari Age. If you reserve a copy on Atari Age, do NOT reserve a copy on facebook. Please do not express interest here and tell me that you've reserved a copy on facebook. It is just confusing. Thanks.

Also, please don't email, or private message requests. Asking here is the most efficient way to get on the list. 

1. Steve Jones 1 copy
2. Jaxivision 1 copy
3. Mphokie 1 copy
4. KylJoy 1 copy
5. Gray Defender 1 copy
6. jim23c 1 copy
7. Black_Tiger 1 copy
8. mammothservices 1 copy
9. Zendocon 1 copy
10. Intellivet 1 copy
11. Humblejack 1 copy
12. eebuckeye 1 copy
13. wolfy62 2 copies
14. poconojo 1 copy
15. TrekMD 1 copy
16. AJChandler 1 copy
17. Kamikazi26 1 copy
18. artrag 1 copy
19. cmadruga 1 copy
20. russ99 1 copy
21. Eisengrim 1 copy
22. gunoz 1 copy
23. WaveRider1970 1 copy
24. atari5200dude82 1 copy
25. JasonlikesINTV 1 copy
26. squidnik 1 copy
27. intvsteve 1 copy
28. cvga 1 copy
29. HunterZero 1 copy
30. vazquezrik 1 copy
31. intellivotion 2 copy
32. bugcatcher88 1 copy
33. mianrtcv 1 copy
34. Alex.Pace 1 copy
35. RetroAl 1 copy
36. ThunderDunks 1 copy
37. Special Teams 2 copies
38. RayXambeR 1 copy

39. harveyjcat 1 copy

40. DMonroe 2 copies

41. iglesd 1 copy

42. furor 1 copy

43. cubelindo 1 copy

44. Screl 1 copy

45. reims_de 1 copy

46. Nurmix 1 copy

47. -^CrossBow^- 1 copy

48. poconojo 1 copy

49. BriceZ 1 copy

50. KevinMos3 1 copy

51. imstarryeyed 1 copy

52. Aramist70 1 copy

53. Ambrosine 1 copy

Please note: The game will NOT have serial numbers. The above numbers are not serial numbered copies. There are two lists. If you ordered on facebook, your reservation will not be on this list. If you ordered here, you will not be on the facebook list. 

Thanks everyone for your interest and support! 

I got the ROM on my LTO Flash. Wow, what an opening sequence! I played the first level and so far it's so impressive. I was prepared for how good the graphics looked, but the character responsiveness and animation is smoother than I expected. Music is a nice touch, and the sound effects and graphics feel like this group has a real design language going. 

I did have some glitches that required a reset that I haven't seen on my other LTO Flash games; I'll keep an eye on it. Anyone else have any problems?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eisengrim said:

I got the ROM on my LTO Flash. Wow, what an opening sequence! I played the first level and so far it's so impressive. I was prepared for how good the graphics looked, but the character responsiveness and animation is smoother than I expected. Music is a nice touch, and the sound effects and graphics feel like this group has a real design language going. 

I did have some glitches that required a reset that I haven't seen on my other LTO Flash games; I'll keep an eye on it. Anyone else have any problems?

Hi,

Could you describe those glitches with as much detail as possible? Even the things that anyone would think that are not worth mentioning, so I can gather an idea of what you are talking about?

I developed the game on an LTO flash, and a team of seasoned betatesters have been testing the game for many months on an LTO flash, so I am astonished, if not flabbergasted by your message.

Please do not spare in excruciating details.

Thank you for your collaboration!

(That sounded a bit too much like Robocop ^_^! ) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Hi,

Could you describe those glitches with as much detail as possible? Even the things that anyone would think that are not worth mentioning, so I can gather an idea of what you are talking about?

I developed the game on an LTO flash, and a team of seasoned betatesters have been testing the game for many months on an LTO flash, so I am astonished, if not flabbergasted by your message.

Please do not spare in excruciating details.

Thank you for your collaboration!

(That sounded a bit too much like Robocop ^_^! ) 

Sure. When I first launched the game it went to a blank orange screen halfway through the introduction. I reset it and launched again. I got through the intro and then started playing. I tried navigating around with the keypad and when I got to button '3' instead of moving the character I got a garbled black screen. Resetting gave me the same screen and I had to turn it off and on again. I've been able to play successfully since; maybe it was just dust or some other cartridge connection issue. What are the key pad buttons supposed to do?

I played this game all the way into dungeon level 3 and didn't experience any issues at all. The game is very fun and the animation and graphics are really excellent as well! For those that haven't seen it in action yet, the game plays about the same as the other homebrew release Maria only in Maria your action and those of the enemies are essentially 1 tile turn at a time whereas in the a Tale of Dragons and Swords, it is real time action. But the gameplay is similar. Go from room to room to defeat enemies where you level up automatically ever 100 xp you gain and find the keys needed in the dungeons to unlock the doors leading to the next dungeon levels. Unlike Maria, you do not have any inventory to control as you only move your character with the control disc and top fire buttons to attack with your sword. Keys are used automatically as you touch locked doors.

In fact, I'm stuck on dungeon 3 as I've explored every room I could find including the ones you find through the hidden wall passage and still only managed to find 2 keys thus far. I'm missing the 3rd one for what I assume is the last door. After moving around for at least a full hour, I saved my game one last time and call it a day for the time being.

15 hours ago, First Spear said:

I am open to paying for a DRUID-enabled ROM, in addition to the full item that I have already reserved, as well so I can play this on my LTO Flash. #doubleSupport

We appreciate that and will of course gladly accept payment for the ROM when we have the game to ship upon payment. However, considering that this is a 'pre-order' we are more than happy to give a complimentary LTO Flash encrypted ROM with the vote of confidence that people are showing in us by being patient and waiting for us to print the materials and ship the game. 

For those who don't want to buy the full 'complete in box' game, the ROM is available at an introductory price of $15 US (including PayPal fees) at this time. Price subject to change upward and include PayPal fees in the near future. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

We appreciate that and will of course gladly accept payment for the ROM when we have the game to ship upon payment. However, considering that this is a 'pre-order' we are more than happy to give a complimentary LTO Flash encrypted ROM with the vote of confidence that people are showing in us by being patient and waiting for us to print the materials and ship the game. 

For those who don't want to buy the full 'complete in box' game, the ROM is available at an introductory price of $15 US (including PayPal fees) at this time. Price subject to change upward and include PayPal fees in the near future. 

ROM ONLY sales are suspended until the game ships. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Please note: If you reserve a copy on facebook, do NOT reserve a copy on Atari Age. If you reserve a copy on Atari Age, do NOT reserve a copy on facebook. Please do not express interest here and tell me that you've reserved a copy on facebook. It is just confusing. Thanks.

Also, please don't email, or private message requests. Asking here is the most efficient way to get on the list. 

1. Steve Jones 1 copy (Paid)
2. Jaxivision 1 copy
3. Mphokie 1 copy
4. KylJoy 1 copy (Paid)
5. Gray Defender 1 copy
6. jim23c 1 copy
7. Black_Tiger 1 copy
9. Zendocon 1 copy
10. Intellivet 1 copy
11. Humblejack 1 copy
12. eebuckeye 1 copy
13. wolfy62 2 copies
14. poconojo 1 copy
15. TrekMD 1 copy (Paid)
16. AJChandler 1 copy
17. Kamikazi26 1 copy
18. artrag 1 copy
19. cmadruga 1 copy
20. russ99 1 copy
21. Eisengrim 1 copy (Paid)
22. gunoz 1 copy
23. WaveRider1970 1 copy (Paid)
26. squidnik 1 copy
27. intvsteve 1 copy
28. cvga 1 copy
29. HunterZero 1 copy
30. vazquezrik 1 copy
31. intellivotion 2 copy
32. bugcatcher88 1 copy
33. mianrtcv 1 copy
34. Alex.Pace 1 copy
35. RetroAl 1 copy
36. ThunderDunks 1 copy (Paid)
38. RayXambeR 1 copy

39. harveyjcat 1 copy

40. DMonroe 2 copies

41. iglesd 1 copy

42. furor 1 copy

43. cubelindo 1 copy

44. Screl 1 copy (Paid)

45. reims_de 1 copy

46. Nurmix 1 copy

47. -^CrossBow^- 1 copy (Paid)

48. poconojo 1 copy

49. BriceZ 1 copy

50. KevinMos3 1 copy

51. imstarryeyed 1 copy

52. Aramist70 1 copy

53. Ambrosine 1 copy

Please note: The game will NOT have serial numbers. The above numbers are not serial numbered copies. There are two lists. If you ordered on facebook, your reservation will not be on this list. If you ordered here, you will not be on the facebook list. 

This is the updated list. If you've paid and are not marked paid, email me at elektronite @ hotmail.com    If you have been marked 'paid' and have not paid, please contact me as well. Mistakes happen. 

1. Steve Jones 1 copy (Paid)
2. Jaxivision 1 copy
3. Mphokie 1 copy
4. KylJoy 1 copy (Paid)
5. Gray Defender 1 copy
6. jim23c 1 copy
7. Black_Tiger 1 copy
9. Zendocon 1 copy
10. Intellivet 1 copy
11. Humblejack 1 copy
12. eebuckeye 1 copy
13. wolfy62 2 copies
14. poconojo 1 copy
15. TrekMD 1 copy (Paid)
16. AJChandler 1 copy
17. Kamikazi26 1 copy
18. artrag 1 copy
19. cmadruga 1 copy
20. russ99 1 copy
21. Eisengrim 1 copy (Paid)
22. gunoz 1 copy
23. WaveRider1970 1 copy (Paid)
26. squidnik 1 copy
27. intvsteve 1 copy
28. cvga 1 copy
29. HunterZero 1 copy
30. vazquezrik 1 copy
31. intellivotion 2 copy
32. bugcatcher88 1 copy
33. mianrtcv 1 copy
34. Alex.Pace 1 copy
35. RetroAl 1 copy
36. ThunderDunks 1 copy (Paid)
38. RayXambeR 1 copy

39. harveyjcat 1 copy

40. DMonroe 2 copies

41. iglesd 1 copy

42. furor 1 copy

43. cubelindo 1 copy

44. Screl 1 copy (Paid)

45. reims_de 1 copy

46. Nurmix 1 copy

47. -^CrossBow^- 1 copy (Paid)

48. poconojo 1 copy

49. BriceZ 1 copy

50. KevinMos3 1 copy

51. imstarryeyed 1 copy

52. Aramist70 1 copy

53. Ambrosine 1 copy

54. XXXXXXXX 1 copy (Paid)

This is the updated list. If you've paid and are not marked paid, email me at elektronite @ hotmail.com    If you have been marked 'paid' and have not paid, please contact me as well. Mistakes happen. 

I'm currently saved on the 4th dungeon.  I'm level 10.  No bugs discovered.  Had to force myself to stop playing.  Great game.  Just wish the vendor would stop hiding on me.  Get very nervous when I have made a lot of progress since last save and he is hiding in some remote corner somewhere.

• Like 1